“Dinner & Drinks at Bar”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed January 31, 2013

YUCK! The smell of stale, moldy drinks on the bar floor mats was over powering and nearly enough to make you gag. Service as so so at best. Bartender, and there where 2 of them, was more worried about an older couple that sat down AFTER us (apparent nightly guests at this Chili's) to bother to take our drink orders. We sat for a good 5 mins waiting just to do that as we watched her serve them their drinks & appetizers before taking our drink order, and then we waited another 5-10 to place our food order because she was to busy joking it up with the older couple. But I will say that smell coming from the dirty floor mats has to go. I know that smell as I used to be a waitress in a bar. Disgusting.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We were in Oak Grove, KY visiting our son who had just gotten back from his second tour in Afghanistan. We asked him to pick where he wanted to have dinner, and he chose Chili's in Clarksville, TN. The food was great, as was the service. We were there enjoying our good fortune, and when we left we forgot our camera. The next day we called, and yes they had found it and were holding it for us. We returned the next day, and retrieved the camera. We offered a reward but they would not accept it. Made me proud and appreciative to know we can still count on our fellow people to be honest and helpful.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

2 times we went here and horrible service.. which was dinner time both times.. Had to leave... have gone back 2 x since during lunch time and it was just ok. food is good, but lacks atmosphere.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Chili's used to be one of my favorites. But the constant changing of the menu and poor service is starting to drive me away. There is a middle aged waitress in the bar area that is terrible.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

I used to really like Chili's when we moved here several years ago. The food has gotten a lot worse though. I got a hamburger once that was raw in the middle. I used to love the fries with cheese, jalapenos and bacon, but even those have gotten worse. They're dry, the jalapenos are scare and old, and I guess to make up for putting less of the other stuff on there, they added chives.

The service, however, has stayed the same. It's always been excellent and still is. Sad that the food isn't.