“Great Pizza and the Chicken is good too”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dodge's Chicken Store
Ranked #132 of 399 Restaurants in Clarksville
Rusk, Texas
“Great Pizza and the Chicken is good too”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is another one of my go to spots for lunch. Most days I'm going for the pizza but there is plenty of other good stuff to eat there as well. I have been told by many people that they think it is the best fried chicken in town but I eat a lot of fried chicken around here so I cant make a comparison. I do like it and it is always fresh around lunch time. I am writing this to talk about the Pizza.

I don't know what possessed them to start selling pizza. When I first saw the signs I was not going to waste my money on it, but then came the free samples. Once I tasted it I was pretty much hooked. The truly awesome thing about Dodges pizzas is you can put whatever you want on it and you don't get gouged at the register. Whether you get just a plain cheese or a meatzilla with extra cheese and mushrooms, the price is the same. And don't think you are going to eat it by yourself and still be hungry when you leave. I can put it away but this pizza is a lot to eat even for its modest size. I would say they are 10" or maybe 12". I know that me and the wife can split one and be fulfilled afterwards. I don't know how much the pizzas are but it costs me $8.65 for a whole pizza and a 44oz unsweet tea. They are going to start making larger ones in the very near future according to the signs. Another thing I really like about the pizza is that it only takes 96 seconds to cook so you aren't waiting for more than a couple of minutes.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CW7171

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great convenient fast food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very convenient location, well lit ample parking, newly renovated and well stocked with convenience items. They serve numerous fast food item specializing in fried chicken. Prices are reasonable and the service is always quick and friendly.

Visited June 2013