“I Love Cheddars”

Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“I Love Cheddars”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I've been to 4 different Cheddar's locations in 3 states while traveling for work, but I'm reviewing the one in Clarksville, TN. I have liked all of the food I've tried (soup, chicken, shrimp, salad, chocolate cake). We went most recently on Mothers' Day. It was very busy but the service was faster than we expected. The food was great, as always. And despite being busy, the bathrooms were still clean and well stocked.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Al H

• Korean first
“Never go there again ”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I have bisted this place twice now and it will be my last the food is good but the service is awful, I called a week ahead to make reservations and I was told they didn't take them but call ahead seating was available so I call an hour before for a party of 9 after graduation I'm told there is no wait we get there 45 min late and it is 30 min wait I was so upset the manager gave us a table that was super crowded and it he told her this us unacceptable we need another table it was so silly I ask for another table she acted mad that we needed more room, I was so embarrassed to have family out of town and visiting and to be tarted like this on my daughters big day and they thought free chips and salsa made up for it. I plan to call corporate and report this, like I told the hostess that said over he phone there was no wait I DON'T HAVE To SPEND MY MONEY HERE they need to realize that !

Las Vegas, Nevada
“went for dinner”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Got in right away, service was great. Restraunt was clean but FREEZING, ordered fish tacos which I loved. My friend ordered the chicken fried steak which lacked in flavor. On the steak itself and gravy

Will go back but won't order the CFS again...

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank m_day87
Woodlawn, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Once was enough for us ... Never going back.”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The appetizer we ordered was a joke. The "nachos" were taco shells broken in half & as soon as we bit I to them we both said the taco sauce tasted like Ortega that you buy in the store. They over cooked my steak so bad it looked like a hockey puck & I eat my steak medium well. My husband had several things wrong with his order but nothing like mine were it was inedible. The ONLY good thing I will say is the Manager did a great job in trying to make us happy ... She must get lots of practice doing it there! She did take my hockey puck off our ticket & told me to order something else. Once was enough for us though, we don't understand the hype or get where people say the food is so good ... Y'all can have it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rikkilin76
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The service was poor, the food was not good, even the salad was horrible. It was so loud I couldn't even talk to the person sitting next to me! It's a pretty restaurant and the prices are cheap but what's the point when your servers are rude, and the food is crappy!

• Visited December 2013