“Service poor, food ok, but big servings”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 405 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The food here is average at best, but there are huge portions. If you have a big family this would b a good place to go to save, because 3 people could share one entrée. Service and bar very slow!!

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I went here and it was amazing, they have Great service and Amazing food. if you need a place to eat, and you want your food quick go to cheddars

Reviewed October 25, 2013

All previous reviews are correct. Staff is untrained and management rude. My daughter ordered the grilled chicken and it was not close to be done. It appeared they flipped a frozen piece of chicken on the grill twice and then took it off. It was still very raw. When the manager brought back the second round to seek her approval he was very rude about it. Then to beat all matters I was already through with my meal when she got her second meal and they still tried to charge on the bill for her meal. Needless to say she did not eat the chicken. Who would? I will end this by saying the manager should be glad he took the meal off the bill or by the end of my meal everyone in the restaurant would have known what kind of service you have and what kind of food you serve. Not pleased at all with management or staff.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went there with a friend for lunch and I ordered a sandwich. I wasn't impressed. I could have gotten a better sandwich at Shoney's downtown. I went there again with my husband and ordered the ribs. I complained to a manager that they were very bland that I can cook better ribs at home. The manager asked me if he could bring me more ribs. This actually made me mad. I then proceeded to ask him why would I want the same thing that I am complaining about? And he just said ok im sorry about your food. He did not offer to bring me something else off of the menu nor did he take anything off of my receipt. My friends have complained about this place too. I will NOT be returning to this place. Also the menu was too expensive for what you received. I will stay at home and cook my ribs that taste so much better!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Staff needs to be trained more! Not friendly.
Food is good, steaks are not very good quality though. I asked for medium rare and they cooked it well. Very big difference.