“Best FrozenYogurt in Clarksville!”

Berry Bear Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Clarksville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Crawford, Colorado, United States
“Best FrozenYogurt in Clarksville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

The staff if super friendly, there are so many toppings to choose from, and the flavors are always so amazing!! Family friendly,clean,nice place to relax and have desert!

• Visited July 2014

“Really”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

It's frozen yogurt... Why make a big deal out of the place? You can get the same thing inside any grocery store freezer.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great Business!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I appreciate that this is a Christian owned business. This a great place to drop in for a mom/child date. I have taken my daughter several times. They also have times regularly when you can meet and greet the princess's which is a big hit with my daughter!

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great dessert spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go constantly. It nicely blends the boutique confectionary with a family friendly friendly environment, and it isn't too bad on the wallet. They afford great promotional savings with value cards and Facebook discounts, and supporting local business owners is an added treat!

Visited October 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“Family Fun, Great Service & a Quality Product!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I frequently visit both the Sango and Wilma Ruldolph Locations. (Wilma is down the street from my work and Sango is down the street from my house, lucky me!) Both locations offer the same wonderful experience!

I have been to other frozen yogurt shops in Clarksville and nothing compares to Berry Bear! Their shop is always clean and well stocked with a variety of yogurt flavors and toppings. The combinations are endless! Every time I visit Berry Bear I am greeted with a friendly smile and an offer to sample any flavors I would like.

They frequently play Christian music over their audio system and this brings such a smile to my face. I have also walked into Berry Bear while they had children's movies on the TV screen. It's so nice to bring my son to a place that I know will always be family centered.

For some people, frozen yogurt can be pricey BUT Berry Bear is always worth it and they have great opportunities for you to save money by joining their text club or using coupons.

I highly recommend Berry Bear as THE place to get a sweet frozen treat!

• Visited September 2013