“Good food!”

Five Guys
Ranked #124 of 408 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

The food is very good! You can split the fried as a family because they give you so many. However, it is a little pricey for fast food.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The menu is very basic: burgers, fries, and that's pretty much it. However, the meat is high quality, the fries are to-die-for, and they have that awesome soda fountain where you can get virtually any drink you'd want. We love that there is a big patio outside, so we often swing by after hiking our dog at Rotary Park. If you're in the mood for casual and have a taste for a burger, it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is Five Guy's location is the best burger joint in Clarksville Tn hands down. The staff at the restaurant are friendly and very clean. The food is always good and they are very accurate in getting you exactly what you ordered. The double patty cheeseburger fully dressed with everything but mushrooms served with a regular cajan fry & a Dr. Pepper.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have heard nothing but awesomeness about this place. That proves that many people are easily impressed. The Burgers are way to expensive for what they are and don't come with fries for that price. I knew from people talking about it that the prices were high so I wasn't put off by it initially. The cost for the wife and me was 24 bucks and change which is sit down and eat money not pick your food up at the counter money. So I expected to bite into this burger and hear angels singing and bells ringing. NOPE. there was nothing special about this burger or fries at all. My wife said the title of this review "We drove across town for this".

The burgers are not bad so don't misunderstand but I guarantee you will pass a better burger joint driving over there. I don't now where these restaurants got their start but I can only assume that the people around there are easily impressed

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've been waiting and waiting FOREVER to get a 5 GUYS in Clarksville TN. We went opening weekend and have been back 3 times since. Great food, great service, great location, clean and I love the soda machines. I'd give it a 10 star if I could.