“Perfect!”

Good for: Families with children
Description: Potato: The New Pasta
“Perfect!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Gathered with some girlfriends for lunch. It was very laid back. The staff was friendly, very clean, nice music, a chalk wall to entertain the kids, and the food was delicious!!! (All Glutton free too!)

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This restaurant just opened in June and I was excited to try it out. Went there with friends for lunch. The service was friendly and they let us try the different sauces before we ordered. The spicy ones were too spicy for most of us. I ordered the Gyros over a salad bowl. The bowls are small and I actually had to put my glasses on to find the meat on there. Some bread on the side would have been nice. If you order a bowl with fries be aware that the fries get quite soggy! All in all the meals tasted good. All my friends and I agreed that the average $10 for a meal was too pricy for what we got.

• Visited July 2012
Kris B, Owner at Potato Bowl, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks for the review. Actually just came across this and felt like I should respond. I love the fact that you gave us a shot when we opened. The thing is we were not good at what we were attempting to do. Now, we are VERY GOOD at what we do. I agree with you on the fries, actually they were not good. Recently, we changed and went to a different type potato for the hand cut fries and let em tell you.....WOW! Best fries you will ever have and they hold under the sauces. Every menu item can be changed out: steak, shrimp, chicken can go into any meal. Really cool thing about us is our menu is 100% Gluten Free and MSG Free. Also, entire menu is handmade authentic recipes. Our produce comes from local farmers and all our beef and chicken is fresh never frozen. We have added a mild chili for those that dont want the HEAT. As for your meat portion, they are all 4 oz portions and we are very consistent with that these days. So, try to reconsider the Bowl for another visit. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance........