“Dismal”

Texas Casual Grill
Cuisines: American
“Dismal”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ive never been to a steakhouse that nasty. I took my kids there for a nice dinner before heading to the movies. I don't know what amatuer they have in the back cooking.. but I've cooked better steaks in a pan on my stove at home. They were like slabs of rubber and grissel

• Visited February 2013

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Nothing fancy, but good food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We have been here with family on two occasions. Both were good experiences. It wasn't the best food ever, but average. It was clean. We had a good server. And it was reasonably priced. We would go there again.

• Visited May 2013
“I never leave bad reviews, but it was just that, BAD.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I went on a Friday night, it was far from busy. Our service sucked and there was no reason for it. The food was decent, but I could make better at home. Definitely not somewhere we will go again.

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“At least I didn't have to do dishes....”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our server was very nice, and she came to our table to check on us multiple times, so I want to make clear that the service was good. Unfortunately the food was something that I could have prepared at home for my family at a fraction of the cost and butter. The best part of the meal was not having to dishes afterwards. I was surprised that there wasn't anything for the kids to draw on or do, which with two little ones is a problem. So if you go with little ones take your own crayons and a piece of paper. My husband and I try to support small businesses however I do not see us returning here.

• Visited July 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Save your money, time and tastebuds!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thought we had lucked out with only about 4 other tables we figured fast service would be a given. We were wrong. We started off with appetizer of crab stuffed mushroom caps. The mushrooms were still raw and the crab stuffing was lacking of any flavor and little crab meat, watch out for the crab shells! The sauce tasted like jar alfredo sauce at best. I had gotten the cowboy surf a turf. The four shrimp were so tiny I could not believe they would serve them! WalMart colossal shrimp are about 10 times bigger. The potato and steak were small also. The steak was extremely fatty and was smothered in so much pepper my mouth burned. I had asked for medium well and it came rare. I sent it back to which they put it in the microwave and made it tougher than shoe leather. My husband had the steak and ribs. The ribs did seem to fall off the bone and he said it was very good. The steak was the same as mine. Bottom line, sorry exit 1 you will have to continue to wait to get a decent restaurant!

• Visited February 2013