“Good convenient”

Good for: Families with children
Tennessee
“Good convenient”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Food is always the same no variance in choice, so you know what to expect food is tasty, I've had better but it is conveniently located, and I've never been dissatisfied, and fair price.

Visited May 2013

Clarksville, Tennessee
“the best buffet!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

food i always hot and fresh!..i love the pepper chicken!!..its a lot of choices for a reasonable price. One of the biggest china buffet's i have ever been too...we go at least twice a month

Visited March 2013
Dover
“The Grill is the Cat's Meow”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant numerous times with friends and family. It's my favorite restaurant in Clarksville. I simply love the grill. You get to select your own meats and vegetables and have them cooked to your liking. Very important, to keep the grill food healthy, please do not allow the cook to use their fat which I think is some type of lard or margarine. The fat looks horribly unappetizing. They can cook the ingredients that you select by just simply using water. I also have them add garlic, ginger, hot oil and garlic sauce. These spices, I'm sure, have some oil which is more than sufficent for the meal. If you like, you can also add other fresh ingredients from other food bars like tomatoes, shrimp, etc. This restaurant has a large variety of pre-cooked foods, a sushi and a salad bar. The choices are tremendous. The owners are very friendly as is the wait staff. Most of them can speak enough English to understand your request. The lunch price is great. I think about $7 but this does not include a drink. I don't know how they keep their prices so reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
Clarksville,TN
“Go here all the time”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Whenever I want Chinese,this is where I go. They have anything you want and it all taste great! You can dine in or take out off buffet or menu. The staff makes balloons into different objects and animals for Children and when you eat at night they bring you the warmest wet washcloths to clean your hands. I like it and the food is always good when I go in.

• Visited May 2012