“Good home food”

The Choppin' Block
Ranked #18 of 410 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

the first time I stopped here it was to get meat for a BBQ I was having but I keep coming back for the food and the service.

I have tried so many different things on their menu and I have never been disappointed. From their sandwiches to their plate specials this place is sure to please.

I bring my children with me regularly and they love it.my daughter can't get enough of their grilled pb&j... It's a little messy but worth it to see her smile.

The service here is amazing. everyone here is always so friendly it feels like going to a friend of the families house to eat. I would recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank stoneking87

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food is good down home style that hits the spot. The deserts are worth seeking out this location.

3  Thank 4DavisLand
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Their chops will keep you going back. Ask for the "Vann" dressing of green peppers, onions and mushrooms. You will be satisfied all day thru!

2  Thank Harold V
Reviewed February 25, 2012

First, this location has a nice selection of high quality meats to purchase for grilling and that's why I stopped. Second they have a menu and you can have them cook for you. A very pleasant surprise as well as a great value. Don't expect a fine dining experience here but the food is excellent. If your in Clarksville its worth a stop and see but if your going to grill....make this the place to get your steaks.

2  Thank Bob T