“***CLARKSVILLE's BEST PLACE FOR SUSHI!!***” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 390 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Tennessee
“***CLARKSVILLE's BEST PLACE FOR SUSHI!!***”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Tony is the best SUSHI CHEF in Clarksville by far! I have been to many sushi places if not all in Clarksville and he makes the best tasting & most decorative looking sushi at FujiYama!
I have tried many varieties of sushi here and the Sunday Morning Roll is my favorite but I havent had a bad roll yet!! I love them all. The place inside is small, quaint, quiet & dimly lit. I wouldnt bring my children here unless it was an off dinner/lunch rush time. I usually like to come with my boyfriend mostly for a nice date & yummy food! (This is his favorite place for SuShi too) The place is clean & modern. The restrooms have neat contemporary bowl sinks that you dont normally find in a restroom in Tennessee. A nice touch is sometimes they give us hot towels before the meal to wipe our hands before we eat. Ahhhh. Love the SUSHI!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SomerJane

Been to Fuji Yama? Share your experiences!