Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville
$121
Hotels.com
$72
Country Inn
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
$159
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$61
$111
$58
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
$55
$95
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We pulled in late (about 11pm) on the way to Florida. We got checked in in under 10 minutes. The room was fine (we were only in like six hours).

There were probay more modern places in the same area for the same price, but like I said it was late and we didn't care

I'd stay again

• Stayed: June 2013
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear LordRaiden,

I appreciate the fact that you shared a traveler review with us. I realize that your stay was brief. However, I am glad that you chose our hotel for your lodging needs. Come back and see us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Americas Best Value Inn located in Clarksville is horrible. Parking lot is very dark and the hotel over all reminds me of a dirty hotel in a filthy third world country! I made a reservation and paid for it two weeks in advance on their official website and when I showed up at check in they couldn't find my reservation. They first told me I would have to start over and forget my reservation which I had ALREADY PAID for! Then the woman called their home office and after about 30 minutes they found my reservation. Then they told me to check in and come back later to get the copy of my visa card. At this point I was happy to see my hotel room, but annoyed because I would have to come back! About an hour later they called for me to come back to the lobby for a copy of my visa card.

Pulled up hotel woman was in parking lot smoking a big fat cigar. She blew smoke in our faces when she greeted us and didn't apologize. Lobby was dimly lit with old mixed matched floral couches and chairs. A broken TV was in a corner and an out of order sign was on the bathroom door. The air conditioner wasn't working in the lobby, but I later found out the next day at check out that it was turned off. My guest room appeared very clean on first glance, but if you looked closely you could clearly see dirt and grim on wall and small stains on the bedspread. The bathroom was very outdated and the counter top to the sink had tons of scratches and the knob to the hot water was lose. The shower had a thick nasty looking curtain and the shower drain has white and yellow stuff all in it. Gladly I had already taken a shower previously in the day! The beds were hard and the mattress tilted to the side when you sat on the edge. All electrical outlets were hard to access, as they were all behind furniture, and under the night stand is where one was. It isn't nice to have to get on your knees to plug in your cell phone! The TV was unplugged and sitting on top of a tall wardrobe which I couldn't reach the top of. The carpet was not soft and they only provided me and my guest with one bath towel. This room just made me feel dirty just looking at it, and I seriously felt like I was staying at an upscale homeless shelter.

Continental breakfast was basically nothing. It consisted only of tiny store bought honey buns in plastic. They had coffee but nothing to put in it. The only juice they had was Sunny Delight. Terrible, terrible hotel breakfast! When I checked out the hotel man just nodded his head at me, didn't say a word, didn't ask how my stay was, didn't ask for my room key and didn't give me a receipt. This was definitely the worst hotel I've ever stayed at, and that says a lot because I frequently stay in Memphis hotels!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cally3577

Dear CallieEP,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with us. We take all complaints seriously, and will make any necessary changes. Please contact me directly to further discuss the issue.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the hotel from HELL. They could not PAY ME to stay again. The room was terrible, noisy, air conditioner had one setting, cold. You could not adjust the thing and if you cut it off, the room became stuffy and bad smelling. The bedding was not very good. The sink had cracks. The price for what you got was was not a bargain, I do not see how st2570 can state it is a great value. This is a low quality hotel and I would not stay even if it was free! You cannot sleep when you are freezing and noise is going on. I am a long time traveler and have never been this uncomferable in any hotel that I have stayed at. Insted of the name they carry, it should be titled "Hell's Motel".

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Elsie G,

On behalf of Americas Best Value Inn Clarksville, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered with the air conditioner and noise. Our air conditioners do have a temperature setting. If you had contacted the front desk, we would have gladly assisted you. If there was an issue with noise, we also would have gladly taken care of it. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My complaint covers numerous issues so classifying it under "Service Quality" is a general statement. I have spent over 25 years in the Army so I am used to poor conditions and do not complain much. With that said it would be a crime not to make people aware of the terrible conditions and service at this particular establishment. It was one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed in within the United States, and I have been in some bad ones.

Upon checking into our room, on a non-smoking floor, it wreaked of cigarette smoke and mold. Many rooms on the first floor had smokers in them and when I brought this to the attention of the front desk, nothing was done. We found the refrigerator had been unplugged and the door left closed with some remnants of food left there. I asked the front desk if something was wrong with the refrigerator and they said “no” and that they normally turned off all of the refrigerators until someone checks into the room to save costs. The microwave had not been cleaned recently and the chunks of a previous guest’s dinner were still there. These remained this way for the duration of our stay.

On our second day we left early in the morning for business and arrived back at our room around 6pm to find that room service had not emptied our trash, replaced our towels, or even entered the room from what we could tell. We told the front desk and they said the room was reported as cleaned, but would tell someone the next day, not very concerned at all.
After being on the road for 5 days and in this particular hotel for 3 so far, we decided to do laundry. When we went to the front desk to purchase laundry detergent, which was advertised as being available for $1.00 at the front desk, they did not have any.

Unfortunately there is a no refund policy once you check in, so when you check in for 4 nights, you are committed to this extremely unsatisfactory hotel.

If you plan on staying here, look 100 yards up the road for much nicer places within the same general budget. The managers of this hotel should be fired, or if it is the owners, they should find another line of work….maybe a gas station.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank James K

Dear James K,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I would also like to personally thank you for serving this great Country. I am sorry that you had such a negative experience with us. We are implementing a deep-cleaning program in our smoking rooms to eliminate any issues for our future guests.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

You get exactly what you pay for at this hotel. If you are just looking for a place to crash for the night, it is a great bargain. The room was large and it was very clean but NO ammenties. No hair dryer, pillows were hard foam and the mattress was lumpy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear stl2570,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you stay with us again or at another one of Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Dear James K,