Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2012

You get exactly what you pay for at this hotel. If you are just looking for a place to crash for the night, it is a great bargain. The room was large and it was very clean but NO ammenties. No hair dryer, pillows were hard foam and the mattress was lumpy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear stl2570,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you stay with us again or at another one of Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Dear James K,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I would also like to personally thank you for serving this great Country. I am sorry that you had such a negative experience with us. We are implementing a deep-cleaning program in our smoking rooms to eliminate any issues for our future guests.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff was super friendly. I had called twice prior to arriving to endure our reservation would not be given away since we would be arriving around 11PM. They were very courteous and my reservation was honored. They were very helpful during check in and recommended some local hot spots. It's convieniantly located off of Exit 4 and very close to Walmart, Logan's Roadhouse, McDonald's, IHOP, etc. Access to rooms are indoors with key swipe only into the building. Bathroom was spotless without evidence of mildew and neglect over time. Hanging rack instead of closet. Small tv. Fridge and microwave. Beds were semi comfortable but the pillows were divine. I only saw orange juice and coffee as a continental breakfast, but for the price I paid for two nights, I'm not complaining. We will be staying at this hotel again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear atalas87,

I appreciate the fact that you shared a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location to several restaurants. Should you ever return to Clarksville, we hope that you stay with us again!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Spacious, clean and comfortable room and the staff was always willing to help and made us more comfortable. Neat and clean bathroom with a no single spot. Enough parking space and more interesting thing is great location, there are many restaurant near by. All over nice experience after a long time, I would prefer to go happily next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very reasonable price, great room, comfortable bed, nice TV & good bathroom
It was clean, quiet and had friendly Staff & the room was spotless. All room services were very quick.
We enjoyed staying very much and will be happy to return to this hotel....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike P

Dear Djay23,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay last year with us. I am sorry for taking so long to respond to your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed our large and clean rooms and friendly staff. We are also located near several restaurants. We hope that you come and stay with us again!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

business paretner stayed here 5 weeks for work he recomended i stay her aswell, clean room and helpfull staff , They helped me when I asked for help with something , plenty places to eat a few in walking distance even

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear jrh42,

Thank you for sharing an honest review with us. I am glad that you decided to give us a try. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants. We hope that you give us another opporunity in the future to serve your lodging needs,