Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville
$93
Country Inn
$149
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
QualityInn
$109
GardenInn.com
$129
$80
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$73
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$55
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very reasonable price, great room, comfortable bed, nice TV & good bathroom
It was clean, quiet and had friendly Staff & the room was spotless. All room services were very quick.
We enjoyed staying very much and will be happy to return to this hotel....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike P
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Djay23,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay last year with us. I am sorry for taking so long to respond to your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed our large and clean rooms and friendly staff. We are also located near several restaurants. We hope that you come and stay with us again!

Dear James K,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I would also like to personally thank you for serving this great Country. I am sorry that you had such a negative experience with us. We are implementing a deep-cleaning program in our smoking rooms to eliminate any issues for our future guests.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

business paretner stayed here 5 weeks for work he recomended i stay her aswell, clean room and helpfull staff , They helped me when I asked for help with something , plenty places to eat a few in walking distance even

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear jrh42,

Thank you for sharing an honest review with us. I am glad that you decided to give us a try. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants. We hope that you give us another opporunity in the future to serve your lodging needs,

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean rooms in a great location near the interstate and great price . I would stay again

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear RobinAnnie87,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your stay. We do our best to ensure that each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. We hope that you stay with us again!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Rooms clean service very good nice price William cash

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I travel back and forth between Atlanta and St Louis quite often and tend to stay in Clarksville a lot because it's pretty much a half way point. I stay at ABVI often because f their Value Club discount/benefit card. I've stayed at this ABVI in this past and never recall an experience I had on 5/21/12. This elderly woman behind the counter (I think she was German) was very rude, unaccommodating, forgetful and slow. It took 15 - 20 minutes for the gentleman in front of me to get checked in because she kept forgetting what shew had just told him. I was dancing around the lobby because I really had to go to the bathroom after being on the road. She told me the lobby bathroom didn't work and snapped at me when i asked for another solution. I really had to go.What bothered me most was she gave the man in front of me the same exact kind of room I got which was next door to his for 39.99 and she tried charging me 66.00. After feeling like I was in an auction we finally settled on 52.00 even with my Value Club discount. I was pissed. I believe she profiled me because I was on a motorcycle and I had tattoos.
I got to the room and it was nice enough but I found it bare.The phone was tucked behind the night stand and didn't work so I couldn't call for the WiFi code nor a wake up call . There was no alarm clock so I had to call my wife in Atlanta late at night to give me a wakeup call in the morning. There was no coffee maker in the room, the TV was inaudible. When I went up front to ask for the WiFi code I had to explain to her over and over what it was after getting dirty looks because she had to get up off the couch in the lobby after I interrupted whatever she was watching on TV. (By the way, someone was walking out of the bathroom she told me was out of order)
After discovering the phone didn't work I walked back to the front desk finding the door to the lobby had been closed and locked and no answer when I knocked. I think she went to sleep. Early the next morning I walked back to the lobby and asked for a late check out. I got one but soon after the maid was knocking on the door telling me it was past checkout. I explained I had asked for a late checkout and 15 minutes later she was back knocking on the door asking when I would be leaving. 15 minutes after that the Manager/Owner was knocking on the door asking when I would be checking out. At that point I said screw it, hurriedly packed up my bag left. I will not be back and I will advise anyone I know not to stay there either.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family