“Love this Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Tennessee
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I think Dos Margaritas is the best Mexican food in town! I usually get the fajitas. The vegetables are tender crisp; just right and the meat is tender. The rice is very flavorful and fluffy, not bland like most places. Another favorite is the chimichanga. The salsa also has a nice spiciness to it. The service is excellent and the decor is colorful and fun! when we wants Mexican food, this is where we go!

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank brendkatty

Nashville, Tennessee
“Mas Dos !”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My brothers and I go to Dos Margaritas often.It is in the Tradewinds Shopping Center on Madison St.Their food is always and I repeat,always wonderful.Their margaritas are also right on and both food and drinks are inexpensive.The service is always fast and the servers are always cheerful in a real genuine way.The best part may just be the decor.It looks like you are in the middle of a brightly painted hallucination.I mean that in the best possible way.My new fav dish is the chilaquiles.Yummy.It is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Clarksvegas!Vamonos!

• Visited October 2011