“Throwback”
Review of Skyline Lanes

Skyline Lanes
Ranked #10 of 14 Fun & Games in Clarksville
Reviewed July 29, 2013

While things were updated, this is still one of my family's favorite Clarksville throwback joints. It's a true treasure. Bowling is a bargain and the place is really not bad. Enjoy!

2  Thank scottsfarm

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

With just moving to this area and visiting Skyline for the first time I have to say the outside appearance of this place looks pretty rough and run down,but once we got inside it looks much better. Lanes are kept up and clean. Shoes are average for a bowling ally. Didn't order food so I cannot give review on that part, but my family had a good time. We will go back

1  Thank Mgoblu
Reviewed July 14, 2013

First off I must tell you I am an employee of skyline Lanes. I have been there 8 years.
It has had and has its physical appearance problems.
But over the years the owner has done a lot to improve the appearance of the inside of the building.
Keeping in mind the building is over 50 years old.
Recently the end of April new floors were put down and new tile and the seating was recovered.
One review states they didn't like the bowling balls. Well you see we have people all over town who appreciate our business and they the way they are treated like family when they come to spend time with us and have a great time!!!.
They donate their used balls to us...that saves money therefore we can pass the saves on to you.
Monday, Thursday and Sundays $1.50 per game per person
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday $2.50 per game per person
Or better yet purchase and 32 game card for $60.00 good for 6 months.
We also have Friday and Saturday as Colored pin day. Get a Strike with a colored head pin and win a free game that has no expiration good for any day of the week.
Shoe rental is $2.00

Come out and join for an evening of Fun!!!

Food and Beer available in the Snack Bar
Game room with multiple video games
2 Pool Table also available in separate area off Game Room

See you there!!!

7  Thank Brenda D
Reviewed June 24, 2013

It's an older bowling alley but it has everything needed to have a good time and they do a lot of charity events

1  Thank hammerholt
See more reviews
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was looking through the posts about this place and seen allot of positive comments. We had went to this place and it was the opposite. It has come to my attention that the comments that are posted are from the employees from this place. That is the only way that there could have been such a high rating. I had no issues with the staff but the place made me and my children feel uncomfortable. The equipment looked so old. The place looks run down. The location is also very awful. Let me be clear: I do not come from a lot of money nor do i make a lot of money, I still would not go to this place.