Review Highlights
It is perfect if you are going for just a fun night out.

Reviewed May 30, 2016
Bridgette B
Old bowling alley

Reviewed December 20, 2014
Donna M
Clarksville, TN

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I finally went here a few months ago with my 11 and 6 year old. When I walked in, I noticed right away it resembled the alleys from the 80’s, so I knew it wouldn’t be too modernized, but it does have the electronic score keeper, which is good. The staff was friendly. They only have 2 ball ramps for young children. One family was using both. The front desk clerk talked with them and got me one. There aren’t too many ball options, and I found it difficult to find a 10. The ones were all heavy that I tried. Bumpers are tubes that get put in the gutters (like I had growing up). So either every one had bumpers or no one. Which is difficult when having a 6 and 11 year old. It wasn’t crowded when we went, which was a plus. Honestly it being dated wouldn’t have bothered me if it wasn’t for the old school bumpers. But due to that fact, and the lack of ball selection, I will not be going back any time soon.

1  Thank Tammy P
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

This bowling alley looks like it has not been updated (or really cleaned) since the mid 70s. The biggest difference between 1970 and today is that people do not smoke inside the building in 2017. The equipment is old, many of the balls are chipped, they do not have shoes in children's sizes and we felt like we needed a shower in sanitizer when we left.

If you have young children in your group, note that they do not have pop-up bumpers for the lanes (of course not, these didn't exist in 1970), so plan on providing assistance or having very frustrated young bowlers.

I always try to present the positives and negatives in my reviews, so here goes: The positives are..... honestly, there aren't any. Spend your money on pizza and a new board game or movie and stay home instead or go enjoy a local park.

2  Thank TNbeachbum75
Reviewed May 30, 2016

If you want a very serious very high tech bowling experience try the Pinnacle. I like Skyline better because it is friendly and a nice family atmosphere. at the pinnacle your lane has a time limit so you might not even finish your game before they cut your lane off. At Skyline they let you pay by the game. plus you can go in just to play pool or play in the arcade.

1  Thank Bridgette B
Reviewed June 2, 2015

was there just once a couple weeks ago and it was a dark place, plus it took 2-5 minutes to get my ball back on nearly every roll of the ball. Nothing like having an expensive ball being churned in the pit all night...never again for us.

1  Thank Fred M
Reviewed December 20, 2014

I used to bowl at the Pinnacle here in Clarksville, and while it was a nice facility, it was a little expensive and broke down quite a bit. I started bowling at Skyline lanes, and while the bowling alley is older, it has alot of charm and the people are very welcoming.

3  Thank Donna M
Reviewed October 26, 2013

they are an old bowling alley, i remember going there when i was only 2, and i still go there today, they are very family friendly and respect their costumers.

2  Thank alexisgoodman1210
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Since my husband and I recently retired, we started going bowling during the week for their special reduced rates. These folks are wonderful. They are so accommodating. There are many intellectually and physically disabled individuals who frequent these alleys. They are treated with much respect even though they may only bowl one game. They have a very nice snack bar that serves hot food at reasonable prices. Shoe rental is very reasonable. You get good service. They have summer and winter senior leagues.They also have a proshop with an "expert" pro who can help choose whatever you need. And they do not "push" you to buy their equipment. The pro drilled an opening for my "used" ball so it fit better without charge. It's not a fancy place. It's not a new place. But the alleys are in good shape and the owners are wonderful. Try them. You'll be happy you did.

3  Thank MaryannF650
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The reviews of this place must have been placed here by employees or by the locals who don't have anyplace else that they can afford to bowl. This place is a dump- an old dump that is. While it is "generally" clean, as to be expected, it's a dinosaur. Also make sure you post a guard outside next to your car or the crack- heads in the area will steal your spare tire. It happened to us it WILL happen to you.

3  Thank LMcNeese
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

There are other places to go bowling that are much more fun but it was family friendly so I give it a

Reviewed July 29, 2013

While things were updated, this is still one of my family's favorite Clarksville throwback joints. It's a true treasure. Bowling is a bargain and the place is really not bad. Enjoy!

2  Thank scottsfarm