Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clarksville
$91
Country Inn
$149
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$129
$80
$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$73
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Nice friendly hotel. Negoiated a good rate ($10 off asking price). Breakfast was fair.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2011

the blanket was a polyester blanket with melted black spots which were obviously cigarette burns even though we were staying in a nonsmoking room. The breakfast was meager and when I went down for coffee at 5am, I was told there wasn't any coffee-they had run out. For a one night, passing through the area stop, this hotel was acceptable for the price you pay. The staff was friendly.

Room Tip: We booked through the NRA partners and got a better rate than just booking online
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2011

We really were pleased with the hotel. It's right next to the mall, every restaurant you can imagine, & there's even a fully staffed police station right across the street! The cleaning staff was great, & desk clerks were very pleasant, ESPECIALLY MS. DORIS!!! There was a minor incident there that was totally out of her control, & even though she handled it very professionally, I could tell she was really rattled by it, b/c it was going on while I was standing RIGHT THERE AT THE DESK! She was mortified! I stood there quietly until she was done, & made comments hoping to let her know that I was on her side! The rooms were immaculate. We were there for the Welcome Ceremony at Ft. Campbell...my daughter got engaged RIGHT THERE IN THE HALLWAY at 4:30 in the morning!!!!!!! As long as her fiance is stationed at Ft. Campbell, I will only stay HERE when I come visit.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2009

We checked in very late and took a room with one double bed. The room was so bad, I laid my dirty clothes on the sheets to sit on and set up the rest of the night !! There was no way I was going to lay down in that bed especially after I found the long hair in the sheets !! The carpet was frayed. There was a cushion in the window seat that had nasty stains on it. As we left the next morning (after my husband slept only a few hours), we noticed several second floor room windows that were wide open and/or open with ripped screens. Obviosuly these rooms were not occupied. This motel should have been shut down by the health department. The only reason we stayed at all was it was the 4th motel we went to before finding a room at all and it was 3:00am.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ragtopdy
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Clarksville is a convenient stopping point on my way back to St. Louis after a long day of driving. I used an “exit guide” coupon and got a room for $35 on 12/30/08. The lady at checkin was very friendly, and the room was OK. The couch had several stains and tears and no support and the bed was older. Wired internet worked well. My biggest annoyance was the heat. It heated the room, but worked very strangely. It would run for 15 seconds then turn off for about 30 seconds, then run for 15 seconds. The constant off and on made it difficult to sleep. Breakfast was very basic. I had some toast at the hotel, then had a bigger breakfast at McDonalds.

If you need a place to sleep for a night in Clarksville, it is a good value for the money, but nothing fancy.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)