Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clarksville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2011

We really were pleased with the hotel. It's right next to the mall, every restaurant you can imagine, & there's even a fully staffed police station right across the street! The cleaning staff was great, & desk clerks were very pleasant, ESPECIALLY MS. DORIS!!! There was a minor incident there that was totally out of her control, & even though she handled it very professionally, I could tell she was really rattled by it, b/c it was going on while I was standing RIGHT THERE AT THE DESK! She was mortified! I stood there quietly until she was done, & made comments hoping to let her know that I was on her side! The rooms were immaculate. We were there for the Welcome Ceremony at Ft. Campbell...my daughter got engaged RIGHT THERE IN THE HALLWAY at 4:30 in the morning!!!!!!! As long as her fiance is stationed at Ft. Campbell, I will only stay HERE when I come visit.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2009

We checked in very late and took a room with one double bed. The room was so bad, I laid my dirty clothes on the sheets to sit on and set up the rest of the night !! There was no way I was going to lay down in that bed especially after I found the long hair in the sheets !! The carpet was frayed. There was a cushion in the window seat that had nasty stains on it. As we left the next morning (after my husband slept only a few hours), we noticed several second floor room windows that were wide open and/or open with ripped screens. Obviosuly these rooms were not occupied. This motel should have been shut down by the health department. The only reason we stayed at all was it was the 4th motel we went to before finding a room at all and it was 3:00am.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ragtopdy
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Clarksville is a convenient stopping point on my way back to St. Louis after a long day of driving. I used an “exit guide” coupon and got a room for $35 on 12/30/08. The lady at checkin was very friendly, and the room was OK. The couch had several stains and tears and no support and the bed was older. Wired internet worked well. My biggest annoyance was the heat. It heated the room, but worked very strangely. It would run for 15 seconds then turn off for about 30 seconds, then run for 15 seconds. The constant off and on made it difficult to sleep. Breakfast was very basic. I had some toast at the hotel, then had a bigger breakfast at McDonalds.

If you need a place to sleep for a night in Clarksville, it is a good value for the money, but nothing fancy.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 5, 2008

This was one of the only hotels that had vacancies we needed as a walkin. We required either a suite or connecting rooms. They set us up with connecting rooms and overall we found our experience to be very enjoyable.

The room was clean and there was a refrigerator and microwave. There were no problems with the room, other than a loose fluorescent light in the bathroom which we corrected ourselves. The room also did not seem to be that small for an interstate motel. It was about average size.

We didn't know what to expect when none of the other hotels we had tried could meet our needs and the parking lot here was basically empty. We were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2007

We stayed at Microtel for about 10 days. It was ok. The cleaning crew was great. One of the front desk clerks was new and she did not know what she was doing. Other than a few minor problems (all were handled) it was a great spring break for our kids. The breakfast was excellant (lots of variety ) and the long distance calls are free. Would stay again if I went to Clarksville again.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)