“Good Food”

Cuisines: Filipino
Rusk, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife is Filipino and we have eaten there many times and every time I feel like we are paying to much for what we are getting. The food is good but not great. It is really the only place around for filipino food so what are you going to do?

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank CW7171

Bayonne
“Love love love this place!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good food, good people! Feels right at home! I've been going here for 4 years now and never got tired of it, even once! Real homemade food! Love Cydney Aguas

“Home away from home”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Being an "oriental" girl in a military town has its ups and downs. My husband is from middle Tennessee and his family isn't to keen on many non American dishes. I got lumpia wrappers from Nora, made some lumpias for the family Christmas party and now I have my in laws begging for more.

Nora also has hot meals for sale. I sometimes have to sneak away to grab a plate of adobo or some yummy bbq.. I was nice today and brought my hubby and kids with me to get lunch. Yum! Thanks Nora!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Home made real good filipino food! I feel like back home whenever I go here. Very good customer service! Love this place!!! ;)

1 Thank Pinayako22
Clarksville, Tennessee
“best Filipino Restaurant in Clarksville”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

food is Home-made quality. Very pleasant, accomodating and friendly owner. If you're looking for freshlly-made, quality filipino cuisine, the Nora's is the place to go to. Price is the most reasonable one compared to other Filipino restaurants in the area.

• Visited October 2012