New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Home made real good filipino food! I feel like back home whenever I go here. Very good customer service! Love this place!!! ;)

1 Thank Pinayako22

Clarksville, Tennessee
“best Filipino Restaurant in Clarksville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

food is Home-made quality. Very pleasant, accomodating and friendly owner. If you're looking for freshlly-made, quality filipino cuisine, the Nora's is the place to go to. Price is the most reasonable one compared to other Filipino restaurants in the area.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank sidikya
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Excellent as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Birthday time for me again folks.... Time for my yearly Filipino food fix. Wife called Nora's on Friday ordered a full tray of panzit , half tray of chicken adobo and some lumpia. She knew immediately who we were and asked nicely what time do you want it. Wife and i drove to Clarksville, food was ready and hot we nibbled on some lumpia on the way home. MMMMMMM it was deliciously excellent as usual.. As usual on my birthday unless i find myself in Clarksville I will be at Nora's.. I love that lady!! Also she is a new location on Fort Campbell Blvd.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank carmoejorkel
Nashville, Tennessee
“To be Fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

I write this review not feeling too good.I called Nora's twice to ascertain that they would be open and serving food on New Year's Day 2012.I got an affirmative both times.Brother Neil and I sprang Mom from the nursing home and headed out to Tiny Town Road.Nora was just opening up.She was cooking.Nobody else was there.I asked for a menu.She said she wasn't making much because she didn't think anyone would be there on New Year's.She served us the fish she was frying,some little tasty sausages,some rice and some egg rolls.I had to coax some stuff she called beans but looked like lentil soup out of her.We put that over the plain white rice.I told Nora I had really come for the adobo.She brought out a bowl of some she had left over from the previous day.I think it was from more than one day.It was really dry.The egg rolls(lumpia) were eggsalent.The fish was very tasty.I even ate the tail as it was really crispy and well seasoned.The lentil dish was pretty good and helped the plain, white rice.Although Nora was really nice,I was pretty disappointed in the overall experience.I may try again on a different day I really wanted to like this place.It came with rave reviews but compared to other Filipino places I've been to it wasn't great.Nora is nice just not on New Year's.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank jackman1111
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Great as usual!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Wanted some of Nora's cuisine for my bday, So my wife called Nora's on Labor Day and asked if it was possible for a Half a tray of Pork adobo, Pancit and 20 lumpia without the veggies for tomorrow, as usual Nora's said no problem what time do you want it?.. Living on the outside of Nashville we made our way to Clarksville about 70 miles to pick up the food. It was ready hot and delicious as usual. Again if you love filipino food as i do this is the place. Thanks again Nora i will be BACK!!!

• Visited September 2011