“I wouldn't stay here again if they paid me.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clarksville
Winner Circle Motel
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Ft. Campbell, KY
“I wouldn't stay here again if they paid me.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place is a complete and utter dump - which I might be able to get over if it was at least clean and/or the owners had personalities that we're one step above slugs. They just don't give a damn, and they don't even pretend to care.

My daughter is extremely asthmatic, and both (supposedly non-smoking) rooms they tried to put us in REEKED of smoke. When I told the "gentleman" (I'm being extremely generous here) at the front desk, he sighed as if we were being unreasonable and troublesome. My daughter could have died, but all he cared about was watching his tv show uninterrupted.

Unfortunately, we ended up having to stay here, as it was the only place we could find that wasn't full. Not only was this motel EXTREMELY foul and disgusting (dog pee stains and who knows what else all over the floor), but nothing worked!! The bath wouldn't switch to shower, the sink wouldn't drain, and the fridge didn't get cold. AND I found roaches in the first room!!! The only good point about this hotel is that it's directly outside the main gate. But even that can't compensate for their lack of manners, common courtesy, and cleanliness.

I tried to politely explain our situation and felt as if I was speaking to a brick wall with a blank stare. After trying to convince myself that I wasn't in the Twilight Zone, I came to the very obvious conclusion that the owners think you and your family should just bend over and take it - even if it involves potentially sick children.

I really wish someone from the state would come through and tear them a new one big enough to drive through. Or better yet, shut their disrespectful, unresponding, uncaring, gross butts down!!!

Save yourself the money (AND the aggravation) and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank nmwright

Families
Couples
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Westgate Inn & Suites
Midtown Inn
Midtown Inn
#26 of 36 in Clarksville
Days Inn Oak Grove/Ft. Campbell

Been to Winner Circle Motel? Share your experiences!