“Great hotel.”

Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Smithsburg
“Great hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Was very nice stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. The only real complaint I have is that breakfast not included. Plenty of places to eat nearby however. All the other hotels seemed to have breakfast included.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Jeanbean22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Everything about the hotel was nice. My family stayed here while visiting relatives here in town. The beds were firm but with no soft top. My back did not like this at all. Everything else was outstanding including the Starbucks in the lobby. Thanks Cee Cee!

We used the workout facility and it was nice. Only room for 3 or 4 at the most. I did like the TV in the treadmil and bike. The rooms were clean and I never heard noise while in the room. It is convenient location. We walked to walmart too. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

This motel has become our favorite in Clarksville. We like the rooms at Courtyards; but not the bistro. So I can't comment on the evening or breakfast menu. I did notice that the motel was very busy with many guest in the bistro both in the evening, and the morning.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I chose the Courtyard for an overnight on a road trip. The hotel is very convenient to the highway and easy to find. It's surrounded by restaurants from every major franchise and there's a Wal-Mart within walking distance. There's even a McDonald's in the back of the Wal-Mart (i.e., inside the store). If you walk to the Wal-Mart, take a look at the small pre-war family cemetery on the way.

Our room was more stylish than the typical Courtyard room; it may have been recently remodeled. The bath towels were an exception; they were pretty flimsy and could be improved upon. There was a refrigerator in the room but no microwave. There was no TV channel guide because they'd run out of them; my husband suggested that the front desk clerk "borrow" one from another room, which he did. The hotel has its own bar/restaurant but we didn't try it.

The indoor pool was very small. The night we arrived I used the gym instead because there were a couple of kids in the pool; that would have made it impossible to get a decent workout because there wasn't that much room. The gym has very new equipment- one each of the treadmill, elliptical trainer and bicycle. Each had built-in TVs with a headphone jack.

Breakfast was not included in the room rate so we picked up coffee, donuts and fruit at Wal-Mart and were on our way again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AThena53
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed here for two nights for business. The hotel was booked for me by the company I was working for and they made an excellent choice. The hotel is very nice, the room was great, wifi was good and the staff were very pleasant. I have zero complaints and only nice things to say about this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Longboat Key, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

While driving from the Florida gulf coast to the midwest for Thanksgiving I found myself being chased by an ice storm. We beat the front and exhausted found this hotel to lodge and relax. Clean rooms, large bathroom and friendly staff made a quiet nights sleep. Will recommend to any traveler planning on stopping in Clarksville.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stijl
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

New design Courtyard with a very comfortable, clean room. Tucked away in a quiet location. Hotel staff were kind and attentive. Big choice of local area restaurants, all very convenient to the hotelWe would definitely stay if we pass that way again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
My staff was thrilled when I shared your review, and incredibly kind words, with them. We strive, as a team, to make sure every guest gets a clean, comfortable room and a good night's rest (on an awesome bed). We want you to leave completely satisfied and feel like you were among friends, even though you had to be away from home. Hopefully, you will pass this way, again. When/if you do, we would love to see you, again!!! Until then, we wish you .....

All the best,