“great location and excellent staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Clarksville

Courtyard Clarksville
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“great location and excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Very nice location that is close to tons of fastfood and sitdown restaurants. Hotel also has an excellent place on site. Recommend the hot wings! Staff is very nice, focused on service and facility is spotless. This was my first stay at this hotel and will certainly be my choice in the future.

Room Tip: Fills up quick, so dont wait to make your plans.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank derrick b
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
WOW!!! What an AMAZING review and glowing recommendation of our property. Thank you ...

It was GREAT to hear you highlight our "Bistro" (the Hot Wings are GOOD ... and popular, too) in your comments. Many of our guests LOVE the fact it is on-site and does not require either walking or driving. Of course, you are right, there are GREAT dining options nearby, too. It is our goal to ensure EVERY guest leaves the Hotel completely satisfied. It puts a smile on my face knowing we can include you in that group! I know my staff will be pleased, too, when I share your review with them. We look forward to seeing you, again, the next time you are in the Clarksville area.

Sean Craft

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were traveling with family and had three rooms. The reservations were in my name but they quickly checked in my daughter who arrived ahead of the rest of us gave her the keys to all three rooms. The air conditioning wasn't working in one room and they immediately moved us to a nicer room on the same floor. The rooms were all clean, in good condition and nicely appointed. The rooms were also quiet and the beds were comfortable. If they upgrade the quality of the linens (quite thin) and upgraded the shower heads there would not anything to complain about other than the breakfast service. This is one of the Courtyard facilities with a small restaurant and they charge for breakfast which is not all that good and is overpriced, particularly with several restaurant options nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing both your review and your feedback with us. It plays an important role as we continually look for ways to improve!!! I am SO glad you and your family enjoyed clean, comfortable rooms, awesome beds and attentive service. We are making some changes! Hopefully, the next time you and your family are in the Clarksville area, you will choose the Courtyard, again, and enjoy these improvements ... in the rooms and in The Bistro, too.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed one night in two rooms. Checking in there were no problems. The third floor hallways were extremely hot.. The air conditioners had to not be working. The pool was great.. The bistro had great food and wonderful service. Also the coffee was great. I don't know why they don't have free coffee in lobby. Some people drink coffee a lot and don't want to pay $3.00 or more a cup. Also in the room there is a one cup coffee pot with one regular and one decaf. There was 8 people four in each room. Also when we went to get in shower, it hadn't been cleaned.. Soap and shampoo was still there from previous people that stayed. But other than these small things, we would return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I want to apologize ... not only for my delayed response to your very important review (I just recently took over as the General Manager at the Courtyard in Clarksville) but also for the minor inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. Your feedback is a tool that HAS helped us improve! Housekeeping is adding additional coffee packets to each room and taking steps to ensure NO items are left behind by previous guests. And while I am not sure what caused higher than normal temperatures in the corridor on the 3rd floor, I am confident the issue has been resolved. That complimentary coffee in the Lobby ... well ... it was phased out to allow us to blend Starbucks. It seems to be very popular with many of our guests!!!

Would you be willing to call me, personally, and share some additional feedback? I have included my number below. I look forward to, hopefully, speaking to you soon .....

(931) 551-4480
Frankfort, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our second visit to this hotel. Can't add much to many good reviews on this facility - just reiterate it is very clean, comfortable spacious rooms, great beds and excellent staff. Will continue to be our hotel of choice when in Clarksville.

Room Tip: Hotel is back off the main roads so I'd expect all the rooms to be pretty quiet. We always requ...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I apologize for the delay in my response. I just recently took over as the General Manager here at the Courtyard in Clarksville. Your feedback is vital to us ... and always appreciated!!! I am happy to hear we are your hotel of choice. We look forward to your 3rd visit and are dedicated to continuing to deliver on your expectations ... friendly staff with warm smiles, that same AWESOME bed and clean, comfortable, quiet surroundings ... where you can relax!!! Until next time .....

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a well maintained and well managed property. Riley at the front desk could easily represent a 5 star resort. The whole property is very modern and clean. It is worth the extra money to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I apologize for my delayed response to both your fantastic review and tremendously kind words about Riley ... and his dedication to guest service. I shared this review with him and it put a smile on his face! We will be recognizing him at our next staff meeting. (By the way, I agree completely ... Riley is a GREAT young man and we are lucky to have him!!!)

Next time you are in town, I hope you will choose the Courtyard, again. When you do, please stop by the desk and say "HELLO." I would love to meet you!!!

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times along our travels south. It is super clean, the bed is actually comfortable and each room is like a junior suite. We travel with our bicycles and they will always accommodate our requests for a room on the first floor and by the exit. Polite and friendly service. It is right behind several restaurants and near many stores so you are able to walk to most of these places. We will always choose to stay here when we pass that way!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Please accept my apologies for my delayed response. I just took over as the General Manager at the Courtyard in Clarksville and wanted you to know how glad we are to have hosted you THREE times. We look forward to your 4th visit and truly appreciate your wonderful review and glowing recommedation. I will admit, I am partial but I agree ... we do have very comfortable beds ... and so much more to offer, too!!! My staff and I hope to see you soon .......

Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was just a one night stop-over, however, this is a great place to stay. The hotel staff was friendly, the rooms are spacious(we had a suite), cleanliness is great, the grandkids enjoyed the pool. A very good experience on the road. If you need a great place to call home away from home in Clarksville - book at the Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank grlips76
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
I apologize for the delayed response to your review and feedback about your stay with us at the Courtyard in Clarksville. Having just taken over as the General Manager of the hotel I can assure you, your opinion matters to me ... and my staff. It will make them happy (just as it made me happy) knowing you and your grandkids enjoyed your one night stop-over. If you ever find yourself in Clarksville, again, I hope you will choose the Courtyard ... again! We'll keep the pool open!