“Great stay except......”

Courtyard Clarksville
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed one night in two rooms. Checking in there were no problems. The third floor hallways were extremely hot.. The air conditioners had to not be working. The pool was great.. The bistro had great food and wonderful service. Also the coffee was great. I don't know why they don't have free coffee in lobby. Some people drink coffee a lot and don't want to pay $3.00 or more a cup. Also in the room there is a one cup coffee pot with one regular and one decaf. There was 8 people four in each room. Also when we went to get in shower, it hadn't been cleaned.. Soap and shampoo was still there from previous people that stayed. But other than these small things, we would return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

I want to apologize ... not only for my delayed response to your very important review (I just recently took over as the General Manager at the Courtyard in Clarksville) but also for the minor inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. Your feedback is a tool that HAS helped us improve! Housekeeping is adding additional coffee packets to each room and taking steps to ensure NO items are left behind by previous guests. And while I am not sure what caused higher than normal temperatures in the corridor on the 3rd floor, I am confident the issue has been resolved. That complimentary coffee in the Lobby ... well ... it was phased out to allow us to blend Starbucks. It seems to be very popular with many of our guests!!!

Would you be willing to call me, personally, and share some additional feedback? I have included my number below. I look forward to, hopefully, speaking to you soon .....

(931) 551-4480

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our second visit to this hotel. Can't add much to many good reviews on this facility - just reiterate it is very clean, comfortable spacious rooms, great beds and excellent staff. Will continue to be our hotel of choice when in Clarksville.

Room Tip: Hotel is back off the main roads so I'd expect all the rooms to be pretty quiet. We always requ...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I apologize for the delay in my response. I just recently took over as the General Manager here at the Courtyard in Clarksville. Your feedback is vital to us ... and always appreciated!!! I am happy to hear we are your hotel of choice. We look forward to your 3rd visit and are dedicated to continuing to deliver on your expectations ... friendly staff with warm smiles, that same AWESOME bed and clean, comfortable, quiet surroundings ... where you can relax!!! Until next time .....

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a well maintained and well managed property. Riley at the front desk could easily represent a 5 star resort. The whole property is very modern and clean. It is worth the extra money to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013

I apologize for my delayed response to both your fantastic review and tremendously kind words about Riley ... and his dedication to guest service. I shared this review with him and it put a smile on his face! We will be recognizing him at our next staff meeting. (By the way, I agree completely ... Riley is a GREAT young man and we are lucky to have him!!!)

Next time you are in town, I hope you will choose the Courtyard, again. When you do, please stop by the desk and say "HELLO." I would love to meet you!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times along our travels south. It is super clean, the bed is actually comfortable and each room is like a junior suite. We travel with our bicycles and they will always accommodate our requests for a room on the first floor and by the exit. Polite and friendly service. It is right behind several restaurants and near many stores so you are able to walk to most of these places. We will always choose to stay here when we pass that way!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Please accept my apologies for my delayed response. I just took over as the General Manager at the Courtyard in Clarksville and wanted you to know how glad we are to have hosted you THREE times. We look forward to your 4th visit and truly appreciate your wonderful review and glowing recommedation. I will admit, I am partial but I agree ... we do have very comfortable beds ... and so much more to offer, too!!! My staff and I hope to see you soon .......

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was just a one night stop-over, however, this is a great place to stay. The hotel staff was friendly, the rooms are spacious(we had a suite), cleanliness is great, the grandkids enjoyed the pool. A very good experience on the road. If you need a great place to call home away from home in Clarksville - book at the Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank grlips76
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

I apologize for the delayed response to your review and feedback about your stay with us at the Courtyard in Clarksville. Having just taken over as the General Manager of the hotel I can assure you, your opinion matters to me ... and my staff. It will make them happy (just as it made me happy) knowing you and your grandkids enjoyed your one night stop-over. If you ever find yourself in Clarksville, again, I hope you will choose the Courtyard ... again! We'll keep the pool open!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way home from Florida. We made reservations at the 800 number with confirmation numbers. When we arrived, the hotel had our rooms incorrect and it took quite awhile to get it straightened out. The manager had to be called. The price is $$$ for the rooms that do not include breakfast. You can get breakfast at the small restaurant on site. It is pricey, though. There are a lot of other fast food and other restaurants in the area close.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mparker

I am sorry for my delayed response to your very valuable feedback, following your stay at the Courtyard in Clarksville. It was distressing to discover you encountered issues at check-in and that a manager had to be called to correct those problems. I know, all too well, how aggravating it can be to be held-up or delayed when all you want to do is lay back on your bed in a clean, comfortable room ... and relax!!! Would you be willing to call and share some additional feedback with me? If you would, I am sure the next time you are in Clarksville will be memorable for very different reasons. I look forward to speaking to you .....

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have stayed here three times. We have had no problems, love the beds and the pillows! Also love the size of the rooms. It would be nice if they had a continental breakfast. So it is may be a little over priced since breakfast is not included!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I apologize for my delayed response to your valuable feedback! Having recently taken over as the General Manager of the Courtyard, I can assure you, it is VERY important to me!!! I hope I will get to meet you and your family the next time you come to the Clarksville area. And, should you stay over the weekend, be sure to look for our "Stay with Breakfast" rate. Your meal will be included ... and 2 children (under the age of 12) can even join you!!!