“Courtyard in Clarksville”

Courtyard Clarksville
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
“Courtyard in Clarksville”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way home from Florida. We made reservations at the 800 number with confirmation numbers. When we arrived, the hotel had our rooms incorrect and it took quite awhile to get it straightened out. The manager had to be called. The price is $$$ for the rooms that do not include breakfast. You can get breakfast at the small restaurant on site. It is pricey, though. There are a lot of other fast food and other restaurants in the area close.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mparker
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
I am sorry for my delayed response to your very valuable feedback, following your stay at the Courtyard in Clarksville. It was distressing to discover you encountered issues at check-in and that a manager had to be called to correct those problems. I know, all too well, how aggravating it can be to be held-up or delayed when all you want to do is lay back on your bed in a clean, comfortable room ... and relax!!! Would you be willing to call and share some additional feedback with me? If you would, I am sure the next time you are in Clarksville will be memorable for very different reasons. I look forward to speaking to you .....

Sean Craft

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Macon, Illinois
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here three times. We have had no problems, love the beds and the pillows! Also love the size of the rooms. It would be nice if they had a continental breakfast. So it is may be a little over priced since breakfast is not included!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I apologize for my delayed response to your valuable feedback! Having recently taken over as the General Manager of the Courtyard, I can assure you, it is VERY important to me!!! I hope I will get to meet you and your family the next time you come to the Clarksville area. And, should you stay over the weekend, be sure to look for our "Stay with Breakfast" rate. Your meal will be included ... and 2 children (under the age of 12) can even join you!!!

Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the Courtyard in Clarksville as a lay over on a road trip and what a great hotel! It was very comfortable and the hotel is very stylish. For a mid-priced hotel, it was really nice. There are lots of eating options in the immediate area.

• Stayed July 2013
I apologize for the delayed response to your GREAT review of the Courtyard in Clarksville! I am so glad you had a "Wonderful Stay" at our property!!! We take pride in providing stylishly appointed and clean/comfortable guest rooms that are as warm and inviting as the service we offer. Should your travels bring you through Clarksville, again, I hope you will return to the Courtyard. If you do, stop by and say "HI." My staff and I always love to meet and talk to our guests!!!

Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was here on business, working on Fort Campbell. I had moved here after one bad night in Hopkinsville, KY at the Fairfield Inn. The staff at this hotel is really good. The hotel is "Marriott quality" and has everything you expect to find at a Courtyard. Good food, good service and decent prices at the Bistro. I rate it only at "Very Good" since you may find families with young kids may keep you up. If you are on business this could be an issue.

Room Tip: If on business ask for the top floor, if you do not families with small kids will be loud above you...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I am sorry for my delayed response to your very positive review of the Courtyard in Clarksville. I am equally sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the Fairfield Inn in Hopskinville. It puts a smile on my face, knowing we turned that around for you and you enjoyed good food, good service and a clean, comfortable room, too ... the "Marriott way ..." Our goal has ALWAYS been to ensure EVERY guest leaves the hotel satisfied. It sounds like you did! I will share your kind words with my staff and remind them to make sure the noise is kept down, as much as possible, in the future.

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I loved this hotel. It was sooo clean and comfortable. I cant just sleep on any bed!!! I'm a very picky sleeper!! :) I slept soo good!! :) I like it to be really cold when I sleep too. Our room had its own thermostat so we turned it down to 65 degrees. Way better than those things on the wall!! My husband was chosen to meet Martina McBride in Nashville but something was going on in Nashville and we couldn't find a room so we stayed in Clarksville. It was only a 45 min drive to Nashville. My husband took the car to Nashville so I decided to walk to the mall. It wasn't a bad walk at all. It's about 1/2 mile away. I loved the mall too. The staff was really friendly. The guy at the front desk took our picture and he was sooo nice about it. We will definitely be back. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I apologize for the delayed response to your "Excellent" review. I only recently took over as the General Manager here at the Courtyard Clarksville (in late September) but definitely value your feedback. It is VERY exciting that your husband was able to meet Martina McBride. It just so happens she is my favorite country singer (and, no, I am not just saying that because you wrote a WONDERFUL review). What a voice!!! I must also admit, I understand what it means to be a "picky sleeper." I love our beds! We will look forward to your return. When you and your husband come back, stop at the desk and say "HELLO." I would love to meet you .....

Kansas
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We rolled into town really late on our way to a funeral. I was travelling with adult children and we needed a rollaway bed. One was provided immediately. Check-in was smooth and courteous, even though it was nearly 2 a.m. Our room was spotless and in the usual Courtyard style that I appreciate. This town is filled with hotels, folks. But if you want a lovely oasis that is stylish and upscale, and most of all safe and clean, you should stop here. I cannot think of one single complaint. Great experience!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor by the elevator, but I never heard a sound - good insulation.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Before I say anything else, let me apologize for the delayed response to this FANTASTIC review!!! Having done it, I know traveling for a funeral is never easy. I am glad we could be here for you and your family and that you were all able to relax (even, if only, briefly) in a clean and comfortable room. I will share your review and kind words with my entire staff. I know it will make them as happy as your review - and recommendation of the Courtyard Clarksville - made me.

Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Yes, meals are not provided but Courtyard doesn't ever provide meals. The room was great; bed comfortable, room very clean and the hotel was quiet. We ate breakfast every morning in the Bistro. Hubby tried different menu items but I had the oatmeal which was very good. Coffee was Starbucks too! Our children have moved to the area so we will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I want to begin by apologizing for my delayed response to this WONDERFUL review!!! Your kind words - and valuable feedback - are appreciated, more than you might know.

It puts a smile on my face knowing we put a smile on your's! I hope your husband enjoyed the variety in our "Bistro" as much as you enjoyed our oatmeal. The next time you are in town to visit your children, please stop by and say HELLO at the desk!!! I would love to meet you .....