“Excellent room!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Independence, Missouri
“Excellent room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were traveling on vacation. We stopped for the night in Clarksville and we were going to stay at a different hotel. Big mistake, it was so bad, we had to leave.

We found the Courtyard and we stayed there. It was the most fabulous hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay with! The rooms was spectacular, the beds super confortable, beautifully decorated, and everything was very clean. We had the best stay ever!

I just wish there was one of these hotels (and just as wonderful) at every city where we travel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you so much for this OUTSTANDING review!! We couldn’t be more thrilled you had such a great experience with us. Our cheerful, dependable service is something we here at Marriott take pride in, and you deserve nothing but the best! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to be your choice hotel in Clarksville for all you traveling needs!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Minnetonka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We checked in after a bone breaking 13 hour drive from MN and I was so happy that the room was VERY CLEAN! Comfortable, great, friendly staff, nice area with lots of quick places to eat. We walked to Chick-Fil-A and then were so nice there as well...gave us two free sandwiches because we had to wait 10 minutes because they'd run out of our order.

It would have been nice to get a free breakfast at the hotel before leaving but I wouldn't trade the wonderful cleanliness and comfort for it. Highly recommend Courtyard Clarkesville on all levels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
What an amazing review! I can imagine after a drive like that you wanted nothing more than to find somewhere that was comfortable and clean! We understand hospitality needs and strive to provide nothing but the best here in Clarksville! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review; and we are eager to see you and your family next visit!
maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a great stay here! I can be very picky about my hotel stays so I think that is a lot coming from me. I stayed here when I moved to the area in Aug for 3 nights while I found a rental home. The room was very comfy and clean. The staff was fantastic! I appreciated to breakfast (I moved here the day I needed to start a new job so it was handy at 6 am to grab and go). I had lots of questions about the area and the front desk was very helpful! Great location, right off of I-24 and very close to the mall and lots of food and shopping choices. I look forward to many more stays with the Marriott brand!

Room Tip: I asked for a 2nd Floor Room (just because I was a lady traveling alone) and they are happy to help...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for leaving one of our BEST reviews!! We welcome you to the Clarksville are and congratulate you on your new career! We have an exceptional staff here at Courtyard. They make sure every guest encounter is left with a great memory of Courtyard! The Bistro is also available for Dinner as well if you are ever looking for an evening option here off Exit 4! We are very excited to be your choice hotel here in the Clarksville area and look forward to seeing you and your family again!
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

NIce and clean. If I am in Clarkville, I would try and stay here again. I pricelined this for about $70.00. The hotel is close to a lot of things. The bed was comfy, and the rooms seemed large. The rooms were nice and updated and seemed very clean.

Room Tip: Priceline this hotel. Got this hotel for about $70.00
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
This is such a wonderful review! We appreciate your kind words. Our Housekeeping Staff works very hard to make sure all our guest rooms are comfortable and fresh. Thank you for choosing Courtyard for all your traveling needs!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel...as we are a bit of a hotel snob family...clean room, comfortable beds and nice pool and bistro area. No full service restaurant inhouse, but plenty of restaurants close by. Only suggestion is to open the bistro at 6 am on Sundays for early bird departures.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will be sure to inform our staff how they did an excellent job exceeding your expectations! It’s great to see you enjoyed all amenities our Courtyard has to offer! Please tell your friends and family about your experiences with us and we will see you again in any future travel through the area!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here for business, taking advantage of Mariott's Megabonus offer. I'm usually a Hilton kind of guy but with the offer I was willing to break from the routine and give Marriott a shot. This hotel is about three years old and I found it to be in great condition. The fitness center has all the standard equipment with the entertainment screens attached. The room was clean and looked great and the room's accent lighting was a nice touch. The lobby was very nice; I really like these newer lobby designs for the business traveler who wants to get out of the room for a while. As usual, I always complain when hotels don't give free breakfast and that was also the case here. The staff was very friendly and noticed that I hadn't stayed at a Marriott in a while so they seemed to make a point to welcome me. I agree with one reviewer below that this hotel is located behind a myriad of other hotels, but none of them looked as nice and new as this one. I would have absolutely no concerns staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jmstover
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an exceptional review about our Courtyard! We are in an area with a large hotel selection; however we are proud to be the only Courtyard in Clarksville! We appreciate your comments about the new Courtyard concept with the Bistro now available! We have such a wonderful staff and it’s terrific to hear they made your stay a memorable one! We look forward to being your choice in hospitality in the Clarksville area, and appreciate your Loyalty as one of our Elite Rewards Members!
Arnprior, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

we travel to Clarksville for business and have tried out a few hotels. Found this one to be one we will continue to stay. The staff are most accommodating and provide excellent customer service. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Easy access to shopping, eateries and getting around. Looking for an enjoyable stay.. stay here

Room Tip: Visit this site, listen to what other have experienced. When first visiting a new place, check out t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sherrie D
It’s great to hear you enjoyed staying with us! We do have a fantastic staff who make every guest experience their number one priority! We have plenty of excellent Restaurants and Shopping areas nearby, and I’m so pleased your experience in the Clarksville area was a fabulous one. We look forward to your next visit!