Courtyard Clarksville
$73
Country Inn
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
QualityInn
$149
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$61
$121
Hotels.com
Super 8 Clarksville Northeast(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$62
$111
$55
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
$95
All reviewsbistro areafront deskfire pitcleaning staffloved this hotelfast foodi highly recommend this hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubvery nice hotelquiet locationwill stay there againnight's sleepfitness centerking suitenice stayup to date
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I don't know. Maybe the standard for hotels in Clarksville is lower than for other cities, but I was beyond disappointed by this place. I've stayed in Courtyards before, and this one fell far short.

The "suite" we booked wasn't a suite at all. It was a large room and we were right next to the elevators. The place was full (if you stay Friday or Saturday night in Clarksville the hotels ALWAYS tell you they're full!) so we stuck it out because we were dead tired. You hear everything up and down the hall - people talking, the elevators - everything. The place is pretty, but so what? No fan in the bathroom, thin towels and not enough for two people, no hair dryer, and a TV remote that wasn't working.

The good things? Like I said - pretty decorating and colors. Oh and the free Wi-Fi was fairly decent and actually worked at peak times. The bed was comfortable for what little sleep we were able to get.

We came to the city to visit our daughter who attends Austin Peay. We're in the city a lot, but now that we live five miles away, staying overnight when we come to see her is pretty much a necessity. We had planned to stay two nights, but Saturday afternoon when we got back to our room, a middle school soccer team and their obnoxious parents were in the process of checking in. It sounded like someone was bouncing bowling balls in the room next to ours, and we could freaking hear them TALKING right through the walls! We called the desk and were told there had been numerous complaints, but that there was nothing they could do. No rooms to move us to, and quite frankly the staff were just RUDE. We left and made the five hour trip back home. We'll see what happens with my credit card charge.

We're going to have to figure out some other way to see our daughter without making a ten hour round trip each time because the hotels in Clarksville are full of low-life rude people who are clueless that there are others trying to sleep around them, and rude staff who clearly don't give a crap, as long as their hotel is full.

As I said, I've stayed in Courtyards before, but Marriott should be ashamed of this place. If this were my first experience with this brand, I'd never return. Oh, and DUH for putting it in a place where the entrance is only accessible from the road one way because of a median. You're forced to make a u-turn in a very busy intersection just to get in the place. And parking? Unless you get there early and don't leave, good luck. There aren't enough spaces to accommodate the guests. People were parked along the fire lanes. Nice.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank romancewriter_tara
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for your concerning comments. We thank you for your review. I am extremely concerned about the status of your room as well and other experiences you may have encountered. I would love to know more details as far as which room and other information. Please feel free to contact my Front Office Supervisor at 931-551-4480 and ask to speak with Melody. Our Management and Staff would appreciate your feedback. We do hope that you give us a second chance to exceed your expectations next time your in the Clarksville area. Being your choice hotel for hospitality in Clarksville is our number one goal!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently had to make a trip to Ft. Campbell for work and stayed at the Clarksville Courtyard because it was fairly close by. I have stayed at Courtyard hotels before and they are always fairly nice but this one was really a step above. It looked fairly new and modern and the rooms were huge and very clean. The small restaurant/bar downstairs in the lobby was great and even served Starbucks coffee which was something I didn't expect to find in a hotel lobby. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff here at Courtyard Clarksville is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We try and provide nothing but the best amenities to all our guests, and it’s great to hear you appreciate them as much as we do! We thank you for choosing Courtyard for your hospitality needs, and we will see you next time your in the Clarksville/Fort Campbell area!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Courtyard chain seems to have wonderful employees that are very helpful. After traveling 2000 miles, with overnight rest stops along the way, I was so excited to know I would resting my head on the pillows of the Clarksville Courtyard. I am sad to say that this particular experience was a let down. We left the hotel the morning after our arrival (we were to stay 3 days) because of the conditions of the rooms. I will not get into details. Based on this single incident I must give the hotel a 3 rating; but, I have complete confidence that the hotel Manager and staff have seen to the issues and made adjustments so that other customers will not have the same experience that we did. This hotel is normally our choice when traveling this highway.

Room Tip: Do not be afraid to phone the desk if you have any issues or questions. The staff is so helpful and make their priorty to give assistance.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Was on a extended stay here and the hotel treated me like family! From the manager Deborah, all the way down to the Bistro Clerks...GREAT JOB. Room was great and bed was extremely comfortable. A step above most Courtyards! Trust me...I know. I live in a hotel for work and just moved out of a Courtyard to to poor conditions. This one rocks! Great Job!

Room Tip: King Suites are nice. High Floor hallways are a bit hot but rooms are cool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic comments. Everyone who walks through our doors we think as family! Our staff here at Courtyard is delighted you enjoyed your stay, and the Bistro staff appreciates your wonderful comments! We really enjoy creating those memorable moments for all our guests. Please come see us again soon, we love having you here with us.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have stayed three times at this hotel and have had no complaints. The staff is exremely professional and helpful. The beds and pillows are amazingly comfortable and clean. The pool area was very clean and well stocked and enjoyable. And any problems we had were addressed immediately. I highly recommend this hotel to any one. The only way it could be better is if they would allow pets.

Room Tip: Make reservations early.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheri C
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We do take pride in making our Courtyard so enjoyable for all our travelers. I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed our indoor pool and spa during your stay. We do have a great housekeeping staff to assure all guests that our rooms are always clean and smelling fresh! Our Courtyard is not pet friendly however for any future traveling you might be doing; research some of our Residence Inn properties, most are pet friendly! We hope to see you again and accommodate you with any traveling needs.