Courtyard Clarksville
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$61
$92
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
$109
$53
$55
Travelocity
All reviewsbistro areafront deskfire pitcleaning staffloved this hotelfast foodi highly recommend this hotelroom was cleanpool and hot tubvery nice hotelquiet locationwill stay there againnight's sleepfitness centerking suitenice stayup to date
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This Courtyard has convenient access from I24, and it is close to many restaurants. The Internet access was excellent, very fast. I was a little disappointed as the hotel has nice LCD flat panel TVs but no High Def channels to view. I would stay here again, the staff was very courteous and nice. This is the only Courtyard that I have stayed in that does not have any Balcony rooms. They do have a fire pit out back, that would be nice in the fall or winter months.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

We exceedingly appreciate the wonderful review. We are located in a great part of town with many dining options. We do offer HD Channels; next time you are with us please see the Front Desk and they would be happy to inform you of these listings. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to being your choice hotel for all your traveling needs!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Brand new, therefore very sparkling clean. Contemporary, pleasing decor. Comfy beds, roomy bathroom with seat area in tub.

There was no sign and it is set back from main drag, making it difficult to spot. Very convenient to many restaurants, mall, Wal-mart and Target.

But...no free breakfast and only bare basic toiletries (you can purchase in lobby, presumably not cheap) might steer budget seekers to any of the other numerous hotels in the vicinity of this establishment.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for the review and it’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do offer room rates that will include breakfast with your stay, and we also do offer a selection of complimentary toiletries available at our Front Desk. If you’re not finding what you are looking for in our Market, the Front Desk will be happy to help accommodate with what they have available for you. Thank you for choosing Courtyard, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The room and the bathroom were large, clean and comfortable. The indoor pool was small but relaxing. There is a patio area that you can enter from the pool area or from the lobby. There was nice stone fire pit, and people were sitting around it enjoying drinks they purchased from "The Bistro" in the lobby. The Bistro served a-la-carte breakfast items, sandwiches, snacks including hummus, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The seating area was expansive yet cozy. There was a small 24 hr. convenience store by the customer service desk that sold ice cream, beverages, toiletries, etc. We stayed here on the way to and from our destination and were happy with that choice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I just returned last night from a (2) night stay at the Courtyard Clarksville. I received a good rate for my stay and made my decision to stay here based on previous reviews on Tripadvisor. Traveling from Nashville to Clarksville took almost (1) hour and was a very easy ride. The hotel is located right off the highway, and amongst a cluster of many other hotels. So you have ample choices in this area.

Check-in was a very easy process, considering I arrived early around noon. The female front desk clerk was very pleasant. She gave me a room on the second floor. The room was a nice size, it had a small refrig, and desk area so I can work on my computer. The hotel also had WIFI which ran well and quick. The bathroom was ok, nothing special but plenty of room to maneuver. The bed was pretty comfortable.

The hotel has a cafe in the lobby area which serves breakfast, and late lunch/dinner. I used the cafe one morning and had eggs, with potatoes. It was ok, nothing special, but very convienient. There are many "fast food" establishments in the immediate area. While this is not so good, you will have to do your homework to find a good privately owned eating establishment.

Should I have to travel to this area i the future, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ericm315
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

We greatly appreciate the outstanding review. We are in a very populated area with other accommodation options, and we want to thank you for choosing Courtyard for your overnight hospitality needs! Our front desk staff members are only a few of our exceptional employees. Next time you are in the area make sure to ask about our local restaurants. We have a great selection, and the front desk will be happy to assist you in choosing one!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here a week on business, the hotel overall is very nice, the location is close to restaurants, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I stay here every time I visit the area. The only draw back is no free breakfast but there is a "Starbucks" on site

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! With Courtyard "it's a New Stay" concept we do have the Bistro available which does provide limited Starbucks options for all guests! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed this option! Our location is truly great; we are very close to other restaurants and activates our guests can enjoy while visiting the Clarksville area. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in any future travels.