All reviews room was clean great price would definitely stay here again privacy kitchenette internet desk
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Do not stay here. There are cockroaches in the room, and it is absolutely disgusting. First off, there is no one in the office, and you must call to have someone come down. Then, they do not move very fast to get to you. Once we received a room, we walked in and turned on the lights to find 2 baby cockroaches trying to scatter. At this point, I checked the rest of the room and found one more in the bathroom. A little while went by, and a bigger cockroach crawled up the door then one on the wall. We were absolutely disgusted to say the least! We left the hotel right away.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank mtownsend0212
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the pest issues you encountered. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I have contacted our pest control company to adress the issue. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

This is a no frills room that is reasonably priced, clean with a friendly and eager to please staff. Room is bare bones so don't expect a lot of frills, but it is a great value for the price. Wifi need a serious speed improvement and some additions could be added such as extending a wire shelf and adding a cabinet in the bathroom.

Room Tip: bring your own paper plates, eating utensils, cookware and toiletries including soap.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are in the process upgrading our WiFi. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I think ive ever stayed at just for a night , I'll never go back and all my friends will never be going to this hotel with the rudest staff ever. They should be shut down for lack of cleanness and all the ladies at the front desk had a attitude problem.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank russianasianbbyy
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for rude staff and cleanliness issues. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

A dump! Not as advertised! Not that clean! Bed sucks! Slow internet! No hairdryer! Only 2 pillows! Don't stay here. A bad place. Super outdated. The internet pictures of this place look sleek and nice but they are falsified!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eugene t
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not providing hairdryers and more than two pillows in the rooms. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

When we arrived we were greeted by a nice lady at the counter. She helped us check in and locate our room. The room was very nice sized and very clean and smelled really nice. The carpet was a little rough but not to bad. I would recommend this hotel to other friends

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.