“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed with friends during a quick trip to Clarksville and had this pizza one night for dinner. It was a great, homestyle pizza with great sauce. It cost $10.94 for the size we got and it fed 4 people well. I would have it again next time I'm in Clarksville. However, it's kind if hard to find if you're not from the area. Doesn't have a sign that sticks out among the others.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Had to have this a few times on my vacation! I have had a lot of pizza in my days but nothing like this. It was so delicious, not soggy but just perfect. Whish i had some pizza and garlic bread right now.... I miss it! :-) The staff there were sweet and very helpful. They went out of there way for me. This was my first time there and a few days later I went back again... Mmmmm

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I made Luigis our go to for pizza for a couple of years until they raised their carry out prices. I told the manager he had seen the last of me and I have not been back. With the low prices of the chains like pizza hit we have adapted. The pizza here is not bad. They make larger sized pies for parties as well as normal sized pies. Flavor is as good as anywhere around here.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I do not blame Luigis for their bad pizza as much as I blame the evolution of pizza cooking and restaurant supplies. First, they use one of those conveyor belt ovens that are designed to cook bread. Pizza CANNOT be cooked well in one of those, PERIOD! Secondly, Pizza shops now cater to a client base who have grown up on Pizza Hut and school cafeteria pizza, and who have no idea of what quality pizza should taste like. Take it from me, an Italian/American from New York whose first job was in a pizzeria, this is low quality pizza.

Being an Air Force trained manager, I would not state such observations without offering this business some suggestions to correct the findings.

First: buy a traditional pizza over. SInce quantity and profit is the main reason EVERY pizza shop in Clarksville uses the conveyor belt ovens, charge more for the traditional oven pizza and name it “Traditional New York Style Pizza.” Persons like myself will pay more for quality. As it stands, we will never return to this establishment unless they change their oven.

Second: Buy better quality cheese and make your crust from scratch. The crust is not tasty!

Third: Put more oregano and basil in your sauce, or put them in a shaker and sprinkle it on the sauce before placing the cheese.

If you at Luigis do this, you will corner the market in Clarksville for quality pizza.

4  Thank Brandi N Glenn C
Reviewed July 4, 2012

awesome pizza, great deals, friendly staff! get the giant texas size pizza!!!