“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I was at a Friends house that was having a little get together. Everyone was drinking so much so someone suggested we order pizza. We were all saying where to order from; of course we all threw out the major chains, but this place was the cheepest. I don't know which pizza they ordered but it was haaaauuuuge and not to mention good a heck. I even said for my next get together I was going to order from them. I can't find anything wrong with them. Ballin on a budget Try Luigi's Pizza.

Reviewed January 26, 2011

When I moved to Fort Campbell, they catered a family function and my live affair with it began. The pizza is awesome an the Texas size lives up to its name. In the words of my favorite tv sow "oh my God, I can't believe!"