“Meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 397 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Cracker Barrel is a family restaurant with good country cooking. Friendly staff and the store can take you back in time with some of its merchandise.

Visited May 2013

Florida
“BEST Home cooking...Hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have always loved the wonderful food at cracker barrel but the Clarksviille, TN location is the very best Cracker Barrel we have ever eaten at and that's thanks to the superior service and hands on manager. What a joy, especially for a savvy traveler in a rush and need of some comfort food.
Upon our arrival we were seated right away. We barely sat down when a friendly server named Jessica came rushing over, asking if we care for anything to drink.
Barely a few seconds went by and we had our freshly brewed coffee.
I was floored with how quickly our ordered were delivered..
Even the Manager [Sandy] made it a point to stop at every single table while asking "if everything was OK"...
These days its most refreshing dining in a restaurant that is well staffed with customer service oriented individuals.that consistently deliver service rarely received.

We look forward to visiting this particular Cracker Barrel in the near future and many thanks to Sandy and her wonderful team.

Annette <Denver bound>

• Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Annette0101
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Always Love Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nothing extra special about this particular Cracker Barrel, but it's just a great place to eat. One thing I like about this restaurant is there are no surprises when it comes to the cost of the food. No changes after 4 PM...it's always the same. The food is great. Breakfast anytime of the day offered. Love it!

Visited March 2013
Dover
“Trout with Vegetables A-Okay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have ordered the grilled trout with various vegetables every time. Thus far, I have always been pleased with the quality of the trout. I usually get a sweet potato without the brown sugar and butter. They are small but good. They have numerous choices for other vegetables. Their simple salad, turnips and corn are all good. I also get the corn bread. Their servers have always been very friendly. However, repeatedly they fail to bring the entire order. Last three times, I have had to ask them to bring the rest of the stuff. Overall, I'm happy and I'll go back!

• Visited February 2013
Rusk, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I eat here more often than anywhere in town. I would say 4-5 times a month average. The meatloaf is great and the catfish on Fridays is as good as it gets. They offer active duty military 20% discount so we usually spend 20 bucks including a good tip for the two of us. It's the absolute best value in town for home cooking. I will continue to give Cracker Barrel my business after I retire simply because the are good to the troops

1 Thank CW7171