“A SOLID STANDARD ON THE INTERSTATE” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Homosassa, Florida
“A SOLID STANDARD ON THE INTERSTATE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just like all the others in this chain.... you arrive at a clean facility with good service and solid plain fare in a Country Cooking atmosphere. The place serves breakfast all the time... a real plus.... they have the same menu everywhere at about the same price..... so you usually know what you are getting before you even paark the car. I have been in CB in almost all the 50 states now and the Clarksville unit is a chip off the old block... a solid welcome home sign when you are on the road for sure.

Visited October 2012

Olathe, Kansas
“Country, sizzlin' goodness.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Always a staple in our grab bag of places we like to stop and eat at. This chain never seems to dissapont, and the menu is consistant. I must say though, the grits taste much better in the southern restaurants!

• Visited September 2012
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Cracker Barrel, as usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stop at Cracker Barrel as our back-up whenever we need a quick meal. This one does a really brisk business on weekend mornings. Tried to go Friday evening and it was jam-packed, couldn't even get in the parking lot! Sunday orning we went for breakfast, and it was just right. Good food, good service. Can't believe it's the beginning of August and not only is the store decorated for Halloween, but it has a Christmas section going too. Funny!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank SonriseBMD
Tennessee
“Favorite food; way too noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Could not find the specific town where my Cracker Barrel is located (Crossville, Tennessee). But, since I live not far from CB's original location, thought I would put in my 2 cents' worth.

I love CB's food and would probably go there more often, except that I live in Tennessee's largest retirement community where many older folk are a little hard of hearing. I often hear it said, "Let's go to Cracker Barrel. Oh, wait. It's so noisy there, I can't hear any of the conversation. Instead, let's go to...."

I doubt this is a huge consideration for CB. At least they have done away with their "smoking section". Good going CB. I still love your food!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Hermitage, Tennessee, United States
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

its really good we all like it but why dont yaw put 2 of them in clarksville tennessee when u go to eat u have to wait sometimes 1 hour then u loose customers

Visited June 2012