“Country, sizzlin' goodness.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Always a staple in our grab bag of places we like to stop and eat at. This chain never seems to dissapont, and the menu is consistant. I must say though, the grits taste much better in the southern restaurants!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stop at Cracker Barrel as our back-up whenever we need a quick meal. This one does a really brisk business on weekend mornings. Tried to go Friday evening and it was jam-packed, couldn't even get in the parking lot! Sunday orning we went for breakfast, and it was just right. Good food, good service. Can't believe it's the beginning of August and not only is the store decorated for Halloween, but it has a Christmas section going too. Funny!

2  Thank SonriseBMD
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Could not find the specific town where my Cracker Barrel is located (Crossville, Tennessee). But, since I live not far from CB's original location, thought I would put in my 2 cents' worth.

I love CB's food and would probably go there more often, except that I live in Tennessee's largest retirement community where many older folk are a little hard of hearing. I often hear it said, "Let's go to Cracker Barrel. Oh, wait. It's so noisy there, I can't hear any of the conversation. Instead, let's go to...."

I doubt this is a huge consideration for CB. At least they have done away with their "smoking section". Good going CB. I still love your food!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

its really good we all like it but why dont yaw put 2 of them in clarksville tennessee when u go to eat u have to wait sometimes 1 hour then u loose customers

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Cracker barrel has changed their food. I used to love their biscuits now they are not worth eating.