All reviews made to order breakfast cracker barrel pool and hot tub very nice hotel great place to stay staff was friendly business trip excellent stay next morning clean rooms enjoyed my stay front desk staff would definitely stay here again stayed one night pleasant stay off the highway convenient location
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I have absolutely 0 complaints about this stay. The Sales Director was able to meet our per diem requirements to stay here which was a huge plus. Breakfast was perfect! The fact that after work there’s a bar / food in the lobby makes it that much better. There is a small choice for food in walking distance so be sure to have a rental car available.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2018

In April we moved from FL to Colorado. We had a 26ft truck towing our car, with no experience driving such vehicles. We are Hilton Honors members and I had made reservations along the route in advance. Between rain and wind storms it was an awful drive. On the night we were to stay at the HGI Clarksville we were far behind schedule. I called the hotel and asked that our room not be given away as we would be arriving late. I had no idea how late.... When we finally arrived at 1am we were exhausted and Sharee was there to greet us. She went above and beyond in helping us when we arrived. We didn't know where to park and Sharee went out in the rain with a flashlight and the hotel van for my husband to follow to an adjacent area that was safe for the truck and car. She used the van's headlights to lead the way and then gave my husband a ride back to the lobby and checked us in. The hotel itself was what we've come to expect in the HGI properties; clean, comfortable and excellent cooked breakfast. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to write this review and to thank Sharee.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 696KarenG
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was great and so was wait staff. I stay here at least twice a year on business and I am never disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Good location just off I24. Same clean comfortable room with nice hot breakfast. No biscuits and gravy, must be too far north for that. Otherwise an enjoyable stay while on the road. Always like staying at a Garden in, very consistent product.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on our way to North Carolina. The hotel was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had a good night's rest. On the main level they had a small bar and restaurant which suited us perfectly because after our drive we were ready to relax and not have to go anywhere for dinner. I had the flatbread pizza and it was really good. We had breakfast and it was good also.

They had a pool and workout room which we did not get a chance to use.

Definitely recommend if you are in that area.

Trip type: Traveled with family