Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville
$121
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$61
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
QualityInn
$149
Hampton.com
$72
Country Inn
Super 8 Clarksville Northeast(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$62
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
$55
$58
$95
La Quinta
All reviewsmade to order breakfastcracker barrelvery nice hotelgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayclean roomsexcellent staynext morningbusiness tripstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffpleasant stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a great experience. Everything was comfortable and staff was very welcoming. After a long 13 hour drive, having a pleasant welcome and a clean, cool room waiting for us was great.When I go down to visit again, I will be staying here,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle Z
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Check-in process was great and I appreciated the kindness of the person. The room was great.. one of the best hotel beds I have slept in. The room was very nice & clean overall too. I would definitely stay here again when visiting the Nashville area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family just spent the night here and were met by warm, friendly staff. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. The food was very good. My family and I have stayed at numerous hotels while traveing on vacation and have stayed at some terrible hotels but this experience was so good, my family and I will always try to stay at a Hilton Hotel whenever possible.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Len B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I thought the trip experience overall was good. This hotel was set in a beautiful area in Tennessee. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Access to the internet was not a problem. We ate breakfast there every morning and the breakfast was excellent. The only thing that I was disappointed about was the fact that there were NO fresh towels as the time went on. As I spoke to other people who were part of my group, they stated that thy had too many towels in their room. We are use to hotels starting us out with 2-4 towels and if you need more you ask for more. SO the fact that some rooms had too many and others did not have enough did not make sense to us. YOu also have to remember when you are hosting events, most of the people know each other and will more than likely share room experiences with one another. Overall, it is definitely somewhere that I would not mind staying at a later time. It was directly off the freeway and the access to restaurants and major chains like Kmart and Walmart were right there. We also were right by a Sam's Club which is good when you are putting on events and need to purchase bulk items.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Room was clean enough but NOISY!!! due to "prayer/religious" meeting in room below mine. Asked for a room change and was told that could only be done with manager approval. Was told that I would be called back. NO CALL and of course NO ROOM CHANGE. Why couldn't my room have been given to one of the people attending the noisy prayer meeting? That way nobody is disturbed. Poor poor management. I will never stay at this Hilton Garden Inn again. And I am a Hilton Honors Member of many years.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo