“You get what you pay for and sometimes more.”

Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Charlotte, United States
“You get what you pay for and sometimes more.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great place to rest after a day of driving. Comfortable room, internet connection to do business or catch up on e-mail. Restaurant room service was not only timely but the food was first rate. I would highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Missouri
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A nice, clean and friendly hotel. The front desk personel were very helpful and welcoming. Rooms were clean and comfy. The breakfast food was wonderful. Will definately stay again when in Clarksville.

Ballwin, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff were great. We came in from a long drive and sat at the bar for a nice cool drink. The adjustable mattress in the room was really comfortable for a great nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

ansbach
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel is very clean. The staff was very helpful and nice. The gym is small but definitely workable. That is because you will find more people using the pool than the gym. That was a plus for us. We had a peaceful and quiet room at the end of a hall way on the second floor. I advise that if you get a room here. request an area of the hotel that there is not so much traffic in front of your room. that goes the same way for all hotels a person may go to. The breakfast is quaint and has a normal selection of things to eat. All in all this place has great value for the price. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: get rooms at the end of a hallway or not close to the elevator if a little noise bothers you.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Atlantic, Iowa
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice hotel near the Interstate and near many food options. Hotel was clean and friendly. Rooms were nice and decent price for the type of hotel. I would stay here again if in the area. We called ahead and the staff had our rooms and paperwork ready when we arrived. Everybody was very helpful. There was a restaurant and bar on site. It what I expected from Hilton Garden Inn.

Jacksonville, NC
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I checked into the hotel while traveling through from Mobile, Alabama and was very tired upon arrival. I chose this hotel because they usually offer a pool and internet access. (even though they are a bit pricey) Hotel staff was very pleasant and took care of me quickly. I was placed in a room right next to the elevator which proved to be quite noisy. If you sleep in this hotel, make sure your room is not near the elevator, there is a large gap under the door and you hear every person that gets off the elevator throughout the night. I had to place a towel on the floor under the door to block out the light coming in. I have stayed in HGI's many times in the past and had never had a bad experience until this one. Before I went to bed I strolled down to the pool for a evening swim and the pool was very dirty. I chose to skip the dip in the pool. The spa was also broken (probably from over-use also) The bed in my room was a King memory foam bed, which I just dont care for myself. It was a very uncomfortable night in that bed. The following morning the cleaning crew knocked on the door "one time" and entered the room at 0830. I didn't even have time to respond and they were in the room "checking" if I was there so they could clean. It was an absolute horrible experience and I will have to say that there are just oo many other hotels to stay in to have to chance this happening again with this hotel.
There was also one elevator out of service and the other one was being utilized by a couple of kids to play pranks on people by running it up and down the shaft, stopping at every floor. I ended up taking the stairs to the fourth floor.

Room Tip: You must refuse a room near the elevator in this hotel. Large cracks under the door and you can hea...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Denver S
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while passing through headed home from Florida. Well my husband talked me in to saving a couple bucks by booking at the mainstay inn just down the road. After checking into that hotel we found bed bugs in our bed! Expedia was awesome and relocating us to the Hilton garden (the hotel I wanted to stay in, in the 1st place.) they were so helpful after the horrible time we had at the other hotel! Room clean and friendly staff! And more importantly no no bedbugs!

• Stayed July 2013