“Best hotel in Clarksville!”

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Best hotel in Clarksville!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel is a very comfortable place to stay while in Clarksville. We've stayed here several times in the last 2-3 years and have never been disappointed. In our most recent stay, we were in room 528-- nice quiet location on the top floor. The rooms at this property are huge. While our room did not have a sofa, one would fit very easily. We added the $10 pp option of breakfast, a very good deal with a wonderful selection of hot items. Best of all, the staff at this property are genuinely friendly. Lots of eye contact and smiles from everybody!

Room Tip: Upper floor, even numbered rooms face away from freeway, very quiet although even the rooms facing I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Lee K,

Thank you so much for your repeated stays with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville as well as your kind trip advisor review.
We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your positive experiences with us in regards to our hotel rooms as well as Restaurant services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a great hotel! The rooms are large, clean and quite. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is a little out of the way, so if your tiredeat before going in. I ate at the onsite restraurant. The service was fast and friendly. Menu options Ok. I would say here again.

• Stayed May 2013
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Pei410,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and for your kind review, which I will certainly share with my staff.
We hope to be welcoming you again in the future !

LeClaire
Reviewed May 8, 2013

For a nights stay while traveling, all the needs were met. Clean room, good bed, nice staff. My only problem was with their Wednesday appitizer special. I was informed of it when I checked in, but upon ordering what I thought were free appitizers for my wife and myself, I was told that only the Hilton Honors memeber gets a free appitizer. This left my wife feeling like a second class citizen and left us both upset with the Clarksville Garden Inn. I have stayed at several other Garden Inn's and have never been told that my wife was excluded from any promotion. As much as I like the location and accomodations, I won't be coming back.

1 Thank Flyklr
Dear flyklr,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe to recall our conversation upon checkout and would like to thank you once more for bringing the matter to my attention. It was our first trial of "Hilton Honors Members Appreciation Week" and therefore the specific regulations were not entirely clear to the staff. Please know that the issue was revisited and the staff retrained.

Golden, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Sleep number beds, no information in the rooms to let you know this so if you missed the sign at check-in as we did at midnight, you more then likely will not sleep very well. Also, you may want to ask for different room if your room is right next to the elevator, they are a bit noising.

Dear Rich D,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
We regret to read that our Hilton Garden Sleep system was not to your liking. Please accept our apologies for not assisting in explaining the system upon check in, as we indeed have removed the signage on the beds during our Hilton Worldwide Sustainability efforts. We will certainly add training in regards to the matter for all team members.

Tampa, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Only issue with this hotel was the rate. Hotel staff quotes different rate than online rate and can't match it. Booked thru their 1-800 # to receive the online rate but at check-in the hotel couldn't match the rate. It took over 1 hour to get this figured out. What a nightmare for the guest when the left hand doesn't know what the right and is doing. Other than that we had no complaints about our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sybille R,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and thank you for your trip advisor comment.
I apologize for the inconvenience in regards to our rates. Our Hilton system is seamless, meaning all information is entered in one location and therefore visible online, through the 1800 number as well as at the Front Desk. However, the rates are also adjusted frequently and therefore even a 10 minute delay in a reservation could mean another rate. Also, certain rates have restrictions attached, for example our advanced purchase ( no cancellation options ) or our government rates ( written travel orders and government ID/Creditcard required). If you would like to discuss this incident further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hilton Garden Inn Clarksvill
katja.chatfield@hilton.com
Clarksville, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hilton provided my students and satisfying stay for our trip weekend. The staff was very friendly to me and my students and the check in and out was efficient and courteous. The restaurant was very clean and and the food was excellent. I will certainly look for Hilton Hotels to stay in when we travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Richard M,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your group stay and for your kind Tripadvisor review.
We are delighted to have lived up to Conrad Hilton's vision in "...bringing the light of hospitality to the world...".
Safe Travels !

St. Louis
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was my second stay at this property in 5 months. Because of the positive experiences I have had with this Inn, I have booked another stop-over for June.

The staff is excellent. The resturaunt, while not the nicest place on the planet, produces a good product and has a very attentive staff.

The property is very presentable, quite clean and up to date.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Denniskeith,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville as your preferred venue when "passing through" the area. We appreciate your past, most recent and future reservations as well as your wonderful feedback.
I will certainly pass on your compliments to my staff and am also delighted to inform you, that our Restaurant will undergo renovations in the near future. ( Although not quite near enough for your next stay...) The area will be transformed into a more relaxing, welcoming and garden themed ambience with amazing details.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and wish safe travels.