$93
$91
Country Inn
$149
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$80
$80
$129
$67
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$73
$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
$109
$55
All reviewsmade to order breakfastcracker barrelvery nice hotelgreat place to stayenjoyed my staynext morningclean roomsexcellent staybusiness tripstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffstayed one nightwould definitely stay here againoff the highwaypleasant stayhot tubconvenient location
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Rooms wre not very clean.
Diamond benefits or priveleges were not recognized or rewarded during the stay.
Government rate was not available for the legnth of the stay, even if it was a week or more.
Booted off the internet, frequently. I had to keep signing back in.
Breakfast was outstanding - as always. The service not so good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Joseph B,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
I regret to read that several items didn't meet your expectations. As all guest reviews are important to me I would like to offer my information below in order to discuss those topics. This would provide me with the opportunity to address the individual departments and implement additional trainings to assure guest satisfaction. Thank you.
In reference to the per diem rate I would like to apologize that it wasn't available. We offer a long term per diem rate code for 25 nights or more, however with such a large military base as Fort Campbell in the area even that rate code tends to sell out quickly. Please know the further out you are aware you are coming to town, the more likely that rate is available and with our guest friendly cancelation policy of 4pm or 6pm on the arrival date, there is always the option to cancel free of charge.
Dear Joseph B, please let me know if I can be of assistance with any of the matters mentioned above.

katja.chatfield@hilton.com
t (931) 647 1096

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was not up to par with the other Garden Inns we had stayed at previously. The pool, spa & fitness area seemed to be clean for the most part. We did not have room service or a meal at the restaurant or bar. Lobby appears clean & sharp; however, the hallways, rooms & bathrooms were basically run down, outdated & unpleasant overall.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear rmmikesell,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
We appreciate your feedback in reference to your stay.
Thank you for your positive mentioning of our lobby and pool/spa, we regret to read that your impression of our hallways and guestrooms were not what you had experienced in other hotels of this brand. I am thrilled to share with you that we will address exactly those weaker areas with our all over "Grow" project, including guest rooms, carpets, hallways, furniture, lobby, Restaurant and Ballroom renovations, some of it to be completed by the end of this year !
We are looking forward to showing you our brand new designs and relaxing furniture during your future travels ...

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently spent 4 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn in Clarksville, and I would highly recommend this hotel. We were there while a family member was being treated at Gateway Medical Center, and the hotel is super convenient to this hospital and lots of local shopping and restaurants.

Staff is very helpful. Breakfast service every day was excellent - good food and service. Hotel is well maintained and clean.

Definitely recommend this hotel when in the area.

Room Tip: Be aware that the beds are adjustable for firmness. You can choose your own setting, and it makes for a great night's sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Vicky G,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and your wonderful review.
Although we regret to read that you had a family member in the hospital, we are glad that our convenient location made at least the commute easier for you.
We also would like to thank you for the mentioning of our one of a kind Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System. It was specifically developed for our brand and let's guest choose the soft - or firmness they desire.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was treated as well here as I have been in any 5 Star hotel. Great service, clean rooms and comfortable beds. The staff was very attentive and always addressed the guests by name, overall it was by far one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. It's the little extras that separate good from great and that's where this Hilton shines. I'll never consider another hotel in Clarksville, have no reason too.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear ERYWCY,
Your wonderful review is leaving us speechless, thank you so much for being so kind to share your experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
I know sharing your compliments will also put a smile on my staff's face so once more, Thank you !
We are looking forward to your future stays and wish safe travels.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed for two nights for a business trip. Very nice hotel. Close to many restaurants/bars and hotel has bar and food on premises. Beds are comfortable and have firmness adjustment mattresses. Staff was friendly and responsive. TV channel selection was below average.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Don M,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our Great American Grill Restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System and that our excellent customer service.
Please know that we also appreciate your feedback on the TV channel selection, as we are considering several changes in the near future and input from our valued guests can assist us in making the right decisions.
Thank you and we are looking forward to your future stays !