“Don't be fooled” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Don't be fooled”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

From the property's curve appeal, its everything you want it to be...very pleasing to the eye. So naturally, I'm excited about staying. Until I got to my room and pulled back the sheets..there is hair in my bed. I immediately contact the front desk. I was talked to so badly, that I just had to walk away for the front desk. The next day, I spoke with housekeeping about my bed and to ask about the matress system they have inplace.Because mine did not work. So my bed was broken. I was told that there was nothing that they could do. I asked for management the entire weekend, only to be given the run around. And four days after my stay I am still waiting to hear something.

Room Tip: Make sure you check your bed
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Velisha D
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Velisha D,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarskville.
Please accept my sincerest apologies once more for the incidents you encountered during your stay with us and for not meeting your expecations. As mentioned in my email, we have put additional trainings and inspections in place to assure this type of incident will not occur in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Leavenworth, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

On our last trip to the mountains of North Georgia, we stopped here when going in both directions. As others have said, the hotel is just off the interstate at Exit 4, so it is easy to find. We often stop in Clarksville, as it is about an hour from Nashville, and we have either just gotten through the city or are saving it for first thing the next morning. The hotel has a restaurant and bar that are quite good, or, if you prefer to go out, there is a wide variety of choices within a short drive. The wait staff were excellent, and this is one of the few times that I have received the Rob Roy that I ordered without being asked "What's that?" We found the breakfast to be excellent and a good value for ten bucks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear LornaandJim,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your preferred venue on the way to Georgia and on your return trip !
And of course, we appreciate you sharing your great experience with us very much.
I will certainly pass along your compliments to our (very talented ) Bartender Lisa. I am thrilled to read that she was able to put her knowledge to the test and pass with flying colors !
Thank you also for your compliments on our Great American Grill cooked to order breakfast.
We are looking forward to your future stays with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville !

Have a great day and Safe Travels !

Clive, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The staff, as expected, was great, but as I have found Hilton charges for things other hotels do not. The room was excellent. The breakfast was ok, but the cost was outrageous considering the hotel was located along the freeway in north Tennessee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear Chad C,

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and your review.
We are glad to have met and hopefully exceeded your expectations in reference to my team, your room and Hilton Worldwide. We regret not being able to add your breakfast experience to that list... As we are a focused full service hotel, we offer all amenities to our guest such as cooked to order breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center... Focused on each guest's specific need, we do not include all services in our room rate to provide the opportunity for our guests to choose and pay only for the services taken advantage of. However, the Hilton Garden Inn Brand offers a bed and breakfast rate which includes our cooked to order breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 at a discounted rate.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information in regards to that rate as we hope to be your venue of choice when travelling in the Clarksville/Ft Campbell area in the future.

Katja.Chatfield@hilton.com
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My wife and I booked this hotel base on the review from this site. The reviews were right on, and so we booked this hotel for our trip from Jacksonville Florida back to Colorado. The location is great, right off the highway, very convenient. This hotel is great. It is clean, and the staff were very friendly and courteous. My wife and I would definitely recommend this. By the way, the breakfast is great, and is worth the $9.95 price tag.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bernard L
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Bernard L,

Thank you so much for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us on Trip Advisor.
I am thrilled to read that you joined us for breakfast in our Great American Grill Restaurant as well and am delighted to pass your compliments on to my team.

We are looking forward to your future visits and wish safe travels.

Las Vegas, NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Clean, friendly staff and overall nice hotel. The rooms are nice size and furnished well, many amenities. The location is also good being close enough to shopping and restaurants but not in the middle of them. Will only stay here for future visits.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Jenna S,

Thank you for your compliment " nicest in Clarksville" ! We appreciate your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and are thrilled to read we were able to provide exactly what you were looking for !
Thank you for your wonderful review and we are looking forward to your future visits !

Atlanta, GA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed one night during a long car trip. Got an excellent rate which included breakfast. My room was exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast was quite good and the whole staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear hwcii,

I am delighted to read you took advantage of our bed and breakfast rate at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville ! Thank you very much for your stay and your kind review, and for pointing out our rate option including breakfast to other trip advisor members.

We are looking forward to your future visits !

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way home to St. Louis from FL. The hotel was super comfortable and the staff was great!

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Jkulage,

Thank you so much for your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and for your great trip advisor review ! I will certainly share your compliments with my staff and hope the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville will be your choice of venue for future travels in the area !