“Clean, Friendly, and Good Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stayed one night and enjoyed the clean room, nice personnel, and great made to order breakfast. As Gold club members, our breakfast was free, as well as free waters and extra nice treatment--including a late checkout with no hassle.
Beds were nice, lots of pillows.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear JBG50,

From one Tennessean to another we are glad to have provided you with our famous Southern Hospitality.
Thank you for your great review and for your loyalty to the Hilton Enterprise !

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville

Reviewed August 30, 2011

I am on my cell so this won't be too wordy... but wow! Great looking place, friendly staff and a fun pool and well equipped gym. The tv's in front of the elliptical were great. Room was super comfortable. Even the cleaning staff were personable. The bar was fun too. The only negative was dining due to an incorrect order and lack of refill but it was later in the evening. Will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011

Dear Atypicalchuck,

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate all the positive feedback, but also like to embrace your comment in regards to dinner. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to adress the matter !
We are looking forward to your future stays and wish safe travels !

Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I visited my parents in Clarksville and due to my Husband's allergies (they have indoor pets) my dad decided to use his points and surprise us with a hotel room. It was amazing!
The front desk staff always greeted us with a hello and a smile, the fresh cookies at the desk were a great treat. The housekeeping staff was very friendly, I wish I could remember the name of the woman who chatted with us briefly each morning (she had red hair) because she really put a smile on our faces as we went to the gym.
The room itself was fantastic, the bed was almost better than my home bed, the thermostat kept the room at a comfortable level. Housekeeping kept the room beautiful the whole time.
We used the gym a few times and were pleasantly surprised with how much equipment was available for use and about the nice quality of equipment.

The indoor pool was very well kept as was the Jacuzzi.

The only complaint I can scrounge up was the slow service at the restaurant, it was 10PM on a weekday so I really can't blame the waitress for being slow, but it is seriously the only thing I can think of that was a slight bump in an otherwise excellent stay. :)

We did not pay this time, as I mentioned my father acquired us the room, but after checking the website on their prices we know we will be staying there every time we visit my parents in Clarksville. For what you get the rates are great.
If you want to impress out of town guests, have them stay here!

Dear Pink 131980,

Thank you so much for your stay and your positive review.
I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of all our facilities and that they met and even exceeded your expectations.
Thanks a gain and we ar elooking forward to your future stays !

Reviewed August 25, 2011

People here are fantasic. Rooms are great and you can adjust your own bed for comfort.
The breakfast is the best there is.
Good location near to shopping and food outlets.
Bar staff are very friendly.

Room Tip: Perfect place to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Dear Chris R,

Thank you very much for your great review !
We are thrilled to have been able to provide you with the Hilton Garden Inn Experience:
" Everything. Right where you need it !"

Looking forward to your future visits !

Reviewed August 10, 2011

My wife and I frequently drive on I-24 to and from Atlanta and have stayed in a number o hotels along this route, from Paducah to Chattanooga. Our favorite has long been the Hampton Inn in Murfreesboro (TN) but on this trip we couldn't get that far while going to Atlanta so we decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Clarksville.

I think we might have found a new favorite on this route. I used the on-line check in so on arrival all I had to do was show an ID and I was handed my key cards. Talk about fast! The lobby is pretty typical HGI which means it is clean, bright, attractive. Our room (a one bedroom suite) was perfect. Everything was there and worked, Comfortable couch and chair in the living area, nice large desk, very comfortable bed, large clean bathroom. The frig was a bit warm and had to adjust the temp down to keep our things cold overnight. Microwave worked fine. All pretty typical of other Garden Inn's we have stayed but excellent.

Since I am a gold HHonors member we got the buffet breakfast at no cost. But even had we had to pay, I think $9.95 was a fair price for a cooked to order breakfast plus buffet of breads, cereal, fruit, etc. Service was prompt and pleasant. We didn't eat dinner or use the bar so I can't comment on that.

There are a number of restaurants nearby but not within walking distance. Not a concern for my wife and I but if someone did want to walk to a place to eat it would be a fair walk. I think Cracker Barrel was the closest. There as a Sam's adjacent to the hotel.

The only problem we had was very minor: When we were leaving there was no luggage cart available so we had to make two trips to the room to get our stuff (guess my days of traveling light went by the wayside once I retired!). I only saw two carts in the hotel; it seems like a hotel with the number of rooms as this one should have a couple of more. Like I said, minor complaint but it was inconvenient for my wife and I.

Should our schedule driving on I-24 put us in need of a room near Clarksville, this is definitely the place we would select.

Dear stl82,

We are very proud to be your new favorite stop on your frequent travels to Atlanta !
Thank you very much for your stay(s) past and hopefully future and your great review on trip advisor. Please know that we indeed have 3 luggage carts, which are in constant use. As a response to your comment, we are in the process of upgrading the amount to 5 carts in order to have one available when needed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention !

We are looking forward to your future stays and wish safe travels !

Hilton Garden Inn Clarskville

Reviewed August 1, 2011

My fiance is stationed at Ft. Campbell and this is the ONLY hotel we will stay at when I come from Ohio to visit him. Every single stay, we are greeted and treated like royalty. The staff always takes very good care of us and works with my fiance's military schedule for me to check in and they make sure I'm safe and have everything I need. Like I said before, GREAT service. We absolutely love the rooms and all amentities provided. We will ALWAYS be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crazy_beautiful22

Dear Crazy_beautiful22,

Thank you so much for your wonderful trip advisor review !
We are glad to provide you with a home away from home while visiting your Fiance and Fort Campbell. Should there be anything you need or suggest to make your stays even more enjoyable, please let us know.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to your future stays !

"HOAH"

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Let me tell you there are a lot of hotels in Clarksville we looked at a bunch but the mattresses were gross (yes, I always check the mattresses) The HGI is the only one that had very clean sheets and clean mattresses, we stayed here for almost a month. They put cookies out at the front desk every night around 5 and they are very good cookies. They have breakfast in the lobby in the am a little expensive but tasty, I believe they serve dinner too possibly lunch. There is a small fitness room and a inside pool...Our microwave broke but they fixed it promptly it dose not have much power couldn't really cook popcorn in it, so we had to eat out a lot. Overall I enjoyed my stay here, my only complaints were .. the hot tub was broken and I had an issue with another guest messing with my families clothing in the laundry room, the front desk could have handled that more professionally. I just stayed in the laundry room while doing laundry for the rest of our stay. The decor is beautiful, the rooms are clean, the housekeeping staff are very nice and the cookies are delicious! It was a nice home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
HGI_Clarksville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

Dear Wifeymac,

Thank you for your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville and for taking the time to review our property.
I am glad to read you enjoyed our Hilton Garden Inn Sleep system bed, which is one of a kind and specifically designed for the Hilton Garden Inn Brand.
Thank you also for bringing the Landry room issue to my attention, it will be included more frequently in property tours and training for my staff in how to handle the mentioned situation.
Please accept our apologies for the hot tub issues during your stay, a backordered part delayed the repair. It is in great working order now and ready for your next stay !