Rodeway Inn & Suites North
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Clarksville(Clarksville)
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleanchick filstop overnightking bed was comfortablesausage gravyrecommend this hotelhot breakfastworked greatwould stay here againlow priceup to datefront desk ladyquick stopplace to sleepmusty smellwaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

It can't get much better for 60 bucks a night...the staff is cordial and very helpful, my room was clean, and the free breakfast was outstanding. My television remote was broken when I showed up to the room. When I took the remote to the front desk the woman on duty dropped everything she was doing to ensure that I immediately received a new remote for my television.

This is a diamond located in the midst of a myriad of hotels, rendering it easy to overlook when searching for a place to spend the night in Clarksville. I highly recommend this hotel if you want an affordable, comfortable, and well-serviced place to stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Comfy bed, new carpet, quiet. Desk help very nice and helpful. Dinner at Shoneys' accross the hwy was excellant but expensive for us old folks on a budget. Will choose this hotel on our next trip. Busy exit however so be aware of some traffice jams.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Outside room entrances and a basic continental breakfast. The staff was pleasant. I would have rated it a 4, except for two things: The room was clean enough where it counted, but could have used a little more cleaning in the corners and such. And the tub didn't drain very well. Otherwise fine, and I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations by having issues with cleanliness and the tub not draining to your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed here at Rodeway Inn in Clarksville, TN while passing through and will stay again. Easy access from highway. Close to many eating places and shopping. It was raining and no one was in the pool, but it looked clean and inviting. Room very spacious. Good value for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thermapoli
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Arrived here really late a few nights ago with no reservation looking for a room with 2 doubles. After many hotels in the area said they were out of doubles or wanted a ridiculous amount of money for one, we ended up at the Rodeway Inn. I must say it was a pleasure to stay there. The staff member we met that night was more than accommodating and the room was as clean as I would expect a Hilton to be. Very nicely furnished and even had a large TV. Best $50 I ever spent! Good Value! Very clean!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family