“Comfortable room--good breakfast...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Overland Park, Kansas
“Comfortable room--good breakfast...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed here at Rodeway Inn in Clarksville, TN while passing through and will stay again. Easy access from highway. Close to many eating places and shopping. It was raining and no one was in the pool, but it looked clean and inviting. Room very spacious. Good value for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Thermapoli
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

(931) 647-6144

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Arrived here really late a few nights ago with no reservation looking for a room with 2 doubles. After many hotels in the area said they were out of doubles or wanted a ridiculous amount of money for one, we ended up at the Rodeway Inn. I must say it was a pleasure to stay there. The staff member we met that night was more than accommodating and the room was as clean as I would expect a Hilton to be. Very nicely furnished and even had a large TV. Best $50 I ever spent! Good Value! Very clean!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel M
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Cartersville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just a few minor maintenance issues with the room, otherwise clean and recently updated. Breakfast was pretty minimal, but about what you would expect at this tier. King bed a bit saggy on the side opposite the TV, but did not prevent a good night's sleep. Pool looked good but did not use. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I were staying at this exit off I-75. Large number of restaurant choices nearby.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are numbered in the 200s. Laundry is on first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ironleg
Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations by having some maintenance issues with your room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This newly renovated property was so nice to stay in. We were traveling through from Orlando, FL to St. Louis, MO and paid a mere $60 for a very clean, updated and restful sleep. Everything from the linens (fresh & clean!) to the alarm clock (ocean sound to lure us to sleep) were WONDERFUL! Not to mention...the staff were fantastic. We will DEFINITELY stay there again and highly recommend them!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer J

Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've stayed at this location for about 7 yrs and I would say that the rooms are more than what you expect but April goes over and beyond her duty to ensure that all guest are satisfied and makes the stay a just that more enjoyable.

Room Tip: The only tip is no need to wonder where to stay in Clarksville is the Rodeway inn.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim W
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff especially April, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed this newly renovated Rodeway Inn & Suites! This Rodeway included a full, hot breakfast. The beds and bedding seemed new as well as everything we saw! Quality accomodations at a great price and the staff was kind and on task! When I saw the pictures on Choice Hotels.com I thought this Rodeway was worth the shot! We were more than pleased!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jeremiah G

Hopkinsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel treated me wonderfully! I was checked in quickly and the front desk was very friendly. The hotel has recently been renovated and the rooms were clean and very nice.This was such a relief because I was traveling with my dog, and very nervous about the quality of a pet room. I couldn't even tell it was a "pet" room! The rate was very reasonable, even with the pet fee. The next morning I overslept and missed breakfast by a few minutes, but the Breakfast hostess made sure that I didn't go hungry. It was so sweet of her. I will definately be staying again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo