“Great Stay!”

Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel treated me wonderfully! I was checked in quickly and the front desk was very friendly. The hotel has recently been renovated and the rooms were clean and very nice.This was such a relief because I was traveling with my dog, and very nervous about the quality of a pet room. I couldn't even tell it was a "pet" room! The rate was very reasonable, even with the pet fee. The next morning I overslept and missed breakfast by a few minutes, but the Breakfast hostess made sure that I didn't go hungry. It was so sweet of her. I will definately be staying again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jupiter68
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Joseph DeMarco
Assistant Manager
Rodeway Inn & Suites
(931) 647-6144

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Travelers also viewed these Clarksville hotels
Red Roof Inn Clarksville
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn & Suites
Ramada Limited Clarksville
Ramada Limited Clarksville
#26 of 36 in Clarksville

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites North

Property: Rodeway Inn & Suites North
Address: 111 Westfield Ct, I-24 & SR 79, Clarksville, TN 37040-5048 (Formerly Comfort Inn North)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Clarksville
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Clarksville