“Business travelers with family shoud stay here!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Knoxville, TN
“Business travelers with family shoud stay here!”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

We travel occassionally with my husband when he goes out of town on business and by far this is the best location we have ever stayed at! We always stay in an executive suite which offers a king bedroom with a small living area with a pullout sofa. Our boys (3 of them) love sleeping in the living room and having a big flat screen all to themselves. We like having a bit of privacy and a TV all our own without being far away from the kids.

They offer a very nice breakfast and even have a heated indoor pull which is so nice because I can entertain the kids while my husband is at work!

The staff is very professional and willing to work with you on late checkouts so my husband doesnt have to worry about us being tossed out of the room while he is away.

If you are every traveling on business with your family - YOU MUST STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
PA
Reviewed March 23, 2009

My family of 5 were guests at this Fairfield Marriott. It started out a little rocky becasue the local military base had soldiers coming home from Afghanistan. My son being one of them. When I arrived the gal at the desk gave us two rooms, two floors and let's just say it didn't start off well. But the next day the heros of the hotel came to life.

There just isn't enough kind words that could describe the back end of the hotel. The housekeeping Jo Jo and Lawanda.. (sorry girls if I botch the names) and Ms. Sue who out of all the business trips I have traveled in 10 years, staying at the finest hotels... this hote was the best ever. I can't say it was large, but it was very clean. This housekeeping crew should get the Customer Service Award for Marriott of the year. They moved us all so we could be near eachother, having allergies, they went above and beyond to make sure chemicals weren't used, Ms. Sue would hug my teenagers in the morning and when the big even of my son arriving home from Afghanistan finally came.. we were all together and a family.

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Clarksville, TN.

Also, the woman I met at the coffee station, who was HR Marriott, I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. It was greatly appreciated and needed.

I will return to this hotel in the future and as always.. Marriott is where we stay.
We've come to expect quality when we arrive and have not been disappointed.
Plus those feather pillows rock!

Sincerely...

101st 2-506 Mother

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed November 13, 2008

Have stayed at this hotel on business in the past. Went back to the property after about 8 months and was so suprised at the total renovation. EVERYTHING is brand new with an upbeat very contemporary look. This is one of the best Fairfield Inn's in the system and the service matches the beautiful new look. Great job on a remarkable re-do! The hot breakfast bar included was very suprising...and was affordable compared to the older hotels in the area.

• Liked — The brand new rooms
  • Disliked — Never can get a room they stay full
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Everywhere
Reviewed March 3, 2008

Stayed here for a couple of nights at the end of Feb. 2008. The continental breakfast had a good selection, my room had new decor and carpet. Comfortable beds, in room mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Not much more that I could ask for!

Stayed February 2008
1 Thank trektravel
winchester
Reviewed October 7, 2007

We have just returned from a weekend in Clarksville, Tn. The Fairfield Inn and Suites that we stayed in there was wonderful.
Checking in and out was quick and friendly. The continental breakfast was better than most. Ontop of the usual basics (doughnuts, muffins, toast, etc..), they had sausage and biscuits and a waffle iron for fresh made waffles. The staff filled up the buffet efficently and quickly. The indoor pool was very warm and not crowded at all ( though the pool itself was a little on the small side). They had a guest laundry and exercise room on the second floor , The hotel is all non-smoking, but they had a beautiful gazebo with rose bushes planted around it to smoke in, We stayed in a suite there. It was very clean. The room was nice with little extras like the cd player. ref., microwave, welcome sack with snacks. Overall it was a friendly, very clean hotel withnice landscaping.The price resonable. I would stay here again. The only thing that needed work was the bathtub was old (but clean).

• Liked — cleanliness andd friendly, helpful staff
  • Disliked — bathtub
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kyblue2
St. Louis
Reviewed October 6, 2007

My wife and I spent one night in a King Suite as a stop-over on our way home. The room and facilities were adequate but the place is just old and beat up and in need of renovation. The room needed painting, was somewhat dingy and the carpet was both dirty and too old and worn. There are other places available in the same area and if visiting Clarksville again I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2007
2 Thank JS242
Fuchu, Japan
Reviewed June 19, 2007

I was very disappointed in this Fairfield Inn. Needing something last minute, we chose this Fairfield over the Hampton Inn based on the Fairfield's interior corridors and a slightly lower rate. Our big mistake. The room is in serious need of a true paint job. The curtain were beyond filthy. Stains appeared to bodily in nature, and from a prior occupant using them as a napkin for his carry out pizza dinner. Disgusting. Add in the lack of sleep from a car stereo playing a popular local hip-hop radio station at the all-night gas station next door, and I was almost giddy to be checking out early the next morning. Of course, while doing so, the front desk clerk couldn't be distracted from his copy of SI, to offer a thanks for staying or have a good day. We won't be back.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled on business