“Nice but slow wi-fi”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice aged but clean Fairfield... needs some upgrading - painting, etc ... most annoying was the very slow wi-fi but overall OK and value for the money. Breakfast selection seemed limited but perhaps I expected more (WHAT - no waffle maker !) ... Close by I-24 and a short drive to downtown restaurants and attractions...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The room was stylish but worn. Bedroom interior doors needed painting, blanket not double sheeted...ugh! .Tub/shower drain chipped and rusty, draw drapes dirty and stained from use.Side entrance to hotel and pool area really needed paint and TLC.
I felt I could have stayed in a average ecomony chain hotel for the same quality room BUT for $40.00 LESS!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diane F
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed in 220 over a 3 day period. Overall this is a nice property but has some housecleaning issues. The small fridge sits on a particle board shelf, it had been wet and was in poor condition besides just looking dirty. Not sure how long it had been since the bed had been moved for cleaning but there were large 'dust bunnies' under it.

Breakfast was good, more than enough to satisfy me for almost the entire day. Breakfast room was clean.

This location is convenient to military facilities and anywhere in the Clarksville area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had three rooms with two queen beds in each room. Arrived around 11:30 PM and hotel was full. Our rooms were held for us. Front desk clerk was efficient and friendly. Even stopped by as we were bringing our bags in to make sure all was ok. Hotel was very quiet for being so full.

All three rooms were on the first floor. All had a musty odor. Not terrible, but noticeable. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathrooms are old and need a little updating and were not cleaned very well. Found hairs on the walls, toilet, bathtub and floor. It was as if the maid just used the same dirty towel to clean the bathrooms in each room.

Great location, just off I-24.

Free breakfast was outstanding with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, assorted breads and muffins, yogurt, juices and coffee options, make-your-own waffles, etc. We had a group of 12 and everyone was able to find something they liked.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Tammy at the front desk was a joy! We wanted to hit the road by 7am on Sunday morning & the breakfast didn't start until 7 so she said that it would be no problem to have it ready at 6am. She also was very accommodating when we needed some extra towels & shampoo. We had 2 rooms & 8 people. Beds were very comfy & queen size. My daughter loved the comforter. Sue who served breakfast was a very kind & caring lady! My dad was with traveling us & on crutches. Sue was so sweet & helpful! Breakfast quality was great with a nice variety. Overall we enjoyed our brief stay & would definitely use again! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed our two day stay at this hotel. Very clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, actually the best I have used at a hotel. Slept like a baby. Nice set up, two televisions, so I could watch one in the bed and my husband watch the other on the couch, which opens into a bed if you had more staying in your room. The staff was very freindly and always ready to help. The breakfast was perfect. Scrambled eggs and sausage or fruit and cereal or waffles you could make, yogurt and all the fixings. I would not want to go out anywhere else, so what a great value to add to the stay. I will definitely stay there again. I did not use the workout equipment or the pool but all were in good working order. The hotel is easy to get to and so many places to eat near and around this hotel. We stayed at this Fairfield Inn and then drove to Nashville and back which was only 40 minutes away. Easy to check in and bill was under the door before we awoke.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

I apologize for the delayed response to your WONDERFUL review!!! Your kind words are truly appreciated! We work hard to ensure we keep the "Promises" we make so ALL of our guests leave satisfied, having enjoyed their stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville. I am confident our staff will be very happy when I share your stellar review with them! In fact, I expect them to be smiling ... from ear to ear. I smiled when I read it because I must, candidly, admit that I love the Marriott mattresses and bedding myself. It is my FAVORITE part of staying with Marriott ... whenever I get to travel!!!

We look forward to seeing you, again, soon! Don't forget to stop by the desk and say "HELLO" to us when you're here .....

All the best,
Sean Craft
Area Support
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Clarksville

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean all throughout and fantastic breakfast!! Stayed in the suite. Very nice. The bed was very comfortable compared to others we have slept in on trips. Would highly recommend Fairfield Inn Clarksville and plan on staying again in Oct!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I am sorry for my delayed response to your AMAZING review!!! It puts a smile on my face knowing you enjoyed your stay wth us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Clarksville. When I shared your reviews with our staff, they had smiles on their faces, too. A comfortable bed and a good breakfast definintely help make your day ... and your stay ... better!!!

We look forward to seeing you, again, in October! Don't forget to stop by the desk and say "HELLO" .....

All the best,