“Great place to stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Muncie, Indiana
“Great place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed for one night in a queen room. The room was spacious and clean, had a fridge and microwave. It was perfect for what we needed it for, but a little pricey. I actually booked at the hotel because it advertised a whirlpool and pool, but when I went to get into the whirlpool, it was filled in with concrete. I was very disappointed and the pool room temperature was very cold (68 degrees). The staff was friendly and the morning breakfast was good. Overall it was an average hotel and a good place to rest for a night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a response. I apologize that you experienced such inconveniences during your stay. We have completed a makeover for our pool area and have recently filled in our spa and have been redirecting our attention to some opportunities to better improve our pool facilities. If you stop by to give us a second chance, I am confident you and your family will not be disappointed. We do appreciate your business and hope to see you in future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Yulee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was a cost saver. While the hotel was not a luxury hotel, it provided for a comfortable and safe stay. I would definitely use them again.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor toward the end of the hall away from the elevator. These are quiet rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. It’s great to hear you enjoyed all the amenities we offer including our Complimentary Breakfast! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville.
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Fine for a night's stop on the road but needs maintenance. The windows are pitiful. On the second floor I could hear people who sneezed in the parking lot below. The road outside was noisy almost all night so very poor as far as sleeping. Overall, shabby. I was upgraded to a suite which was nice but the couch had rips in the upholstery and there were marks on the drapes. Also the "suite" was just one room with a partial divider. Had a fridge and MW which was why I booked it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel during your time passing through the Clarksville Tennessee area. We certainly understand there are so many hotels to choose from in our area convenient to I24, therefore we strive daily to ensure our rooms are completely ready, clean and comfortable for all of our guests. I will take your comments and information to my staff to ensure that any follow up and retraining of our housekeeping and maintenance staff is happening. Due to the nature of the reviews here on trip advisor, I am not able to verify your information to know what room you were in during your stay. Please feel free to contact my Front Office Supervisor Melody at the property or email her at mhaines@alliancehospitality.com. We do value your business and want to ensure the next time you are traveling through Clarksville, you are comfortable with choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites again!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights. I'm thinking that this is an older property that Marriott purchased and remodeled, not sure. We were on the 2nd floor, had 2 queen beds. It was clean and quiet. Lots of fluffy pillows, and had plenty of bath towels. They left us 6 bath towels each day. Had a fridge and microwave. Fresh baked cookies every afternoon. Nice free breakfast ... 4 cereal choices, fresh apples and bananas, waffle maker, boiled eggs, choice of breakfast sandwiches to heat in microwave, yogurt, fruit cups, pastries, milk, juice, coffee ...lots of choices. My only complaint would be the vanity area around the sink, it was tiny, but we made it work. Staff was very friendly and would always smile and speak. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
      Cleanliness
We here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clarksville truly appreciate your fantastic review! We strive to provide nothing but the best amenities for all guests. We have an incredible staff here that makes it their number one priority to ensure your stay is extraordinary from start to finish! Thank you for choosing Fairfield for all your hospitality needs. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service next time your in the Clarksville area!
Portland, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This is an old property which is definitely a no-frills hotel. There was almost no furniture in a large room - no drawers or a surface to set your suitcase off the floor. The bathroom tub had been patched and there were rusty patches on the edges. This place is in need of a renovation. For the price we paid, we should have gotten a much better place. There are nicer hotels all around this one. I would not recommend it and will not stay here again. The one very positive thing I would say is that the desk staff couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank tnpatti
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in two Fairfields this weekend I wish I could go back and give a higher rating to the one in Mt Vernon llinois. The best feature of the Clarksville location is Desiree,at the front desk. She is friendly and efficient. The rooms are dated, but clean. Comparing it to the other location this was is a higher price with less toiletries, no lotion or makeup cloth. Smaller breakfast, no hot items, except what you can heat in the microwave. Breakfast was cereals, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, juice, muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, and make your own waffle.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I spent two nights at the Fairfield while I was visiting my son at Ft. Campbell. The clerks were very friendly. Desiree sticks in my mind, but everyone was very pleasant, including Housekeeping. My suite was very roomy and comfortable, and was relatively quiet considering I was on the first floor. The hotel is right in the middle of all sorts of dining and there's no way you could go hungry here. All in all I would stay again if I visit Clarksville in the future.

Room Tip: Next time I stay I will request a room on the second floor. Nothing against first floor rooms but I...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We appreciate your kind words concerning our team members! and yes Desare is certainly a stand out with our front desk. Thank you again! We look forward to your return visit to see us soon!