“Good for the value”
Review of Quality Inn Exit 4

Quality Inn Exit 4
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights while in town for a wedding and to visit with family. We found that noise was at a minimum. Our room was spacious and comfortable. A person we knew stayed in room 154 & advised us that our room was larger than his. We stayed in 120, which was a corner room. Housekeeping staff spoke English so that was a definite +. Breakfast buffet was ok. Would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear dabsyr,

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn with its spacious rooms and extra amenities. As Clarksville's only property which offers a full free breakfast buffet, we seek to exceed our guest expectations. Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn and hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Exit 4

Reviewed January 2, 2014

to whom this may concern, i just want to commend the lady at the front desk i think she said her name was chrisnana sorry if i miss spelled it but she was one of the most professional, sweet and helpful young lady i have met at a hotel in a long time, she was very patient with me, i know i might have came off a little rude because of my long drive and little rest but she kept a very great attitude and was pretty speedy with the process. i just wanted too say thank you so much for her and i look forward too coming back very soon

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear deshawn,

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We take great pride in giving great customer service. I am pleased our front desk achieved its mission. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit that the curbside appeal with outward doors were an instant turnoff but I was won over by multiple things. The customer service was friendly, responsive, and accurate. For instance, they put us in an inward room that had a door tithe courtyard. The little details were adhered to such as providing a TV guide, having a power strip to make up for the lack of ease to outlets, and making sure that the room was warm when we showed up!
Then the stay was topped off by an great breakfast buffet! We have been to several breakfast buffets and this was the best!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Rsmith1188

Dear Rsmith,

Thank you for writing a review for the Quality Inn. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and that you noticed our attention to detail. As Clarksvilles only property which offers a free full buffet breakfast I am thrilled you thoroughly enjoyed it. Spread the word and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The front desk personnel was very fast and efficient. The lobby was beautiful. Other than a slightly musty, moldy odor when we first entered the room, the stay was very pleasant. The room was clean, the beds nice. The best thing was the breakfast. It was plentiful, varied, hot and fresh. The servers were attentive, and there were real dishes and flatware. There was an indoor pool and whirlpool that looked inviting, but we didn't get to try it. Check out was speedy as well

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Denversmom:

Thank you for writing a review of the Quality Inn. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and were able to try our abundant free breakfast buffet. I can see that you have had other hotel continental breakfasts with plastic ware and paper plates. We seek to exceed your expectations so that you will tell others about our property. Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We have stayed there a few times and do not consider staying anywhere else. It is a great value because it has a great breakfast. It has a nice indoor and outdoor pool. The bar is very relaxing and the restaurant serves good food at reasonable prices. It is by far the best staff we have ever encountered. Nadine who works the front desk is truly amazing. Stay in motels about forty days a year and have been traveling for several year and we have never had a better breakfast anywhere. The business center is real nice and easy to use. The only thing that might bother some people is that the room all have door that go directly to the outside. My wife normally wants a hotel with inside rooms but she likes to stay here anyway. We have stayed at other hotels that cost more and less in the area but for the money this is the best deal.

Room Tip: Do not miss the breakfast. Make sure you say hi to Nadine !!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Jerry:

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn. We are thrilled we continue to meet and exceed your expectations. As Clarksvilles only hotel that offers a free buffet breakfast, we love hearing guests rave about the quality. We hope to continue to offer items that make our guests happy. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Spent one night here using my reward points (11/25/13), Wow what a pleasant surprise we had spent two nights down the street which was a mistake.
My wife and I had just driven back from Mammoth Cave Kentucky, through snow and rain arriving after dark. We were greeted like family by two of the sweetest young ladies in Tennessee.
Our room was just as pleasing, it was clean and the linen smelt fresh. The next morning we took advantage of the free full breakfast (very good I might add). Will we stay here again? Most Definitely!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Willis.

Thank you for filling out a survey for the Quality Inn. I'm glad that we were able to exceed your expectations both for our friendliness and hotel condition. Sorry you had a bad experience at another property. We welcome you back in the future.

Very truly

David Berck

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here from 11/26/13 - 11/27/13. I want to start by saying I stayed at another Quality Inn in Big Rapids Michigan and I was very impressed, so needeless to say i had high expectations. i had first bypassed this hotel for the Econo Lodge down the street because their pet fee was lower ($10) than Quality's ($25). BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!! I paid $114.00 for a "suite" at Econo Lodge,ended up getting my money back after having to call the cops when I was refused my refund because I had been in the room for an hour, he all but said I used it for "Happy time" so I was FURIOUS by the time I set foot into the Quality Inn....upon arrival I was greeted with a very Happy face by the name of Peggy, I informed her of my experience prior to arrival, and she asked how she could help. She gave me all the info about the hotel and what I was paying for, the price with a military discount and the pet fee($25) it ended up being 115.00...one more dollar got me everything that follows: an indoor swimming pool (very comfy temperature) a clean hot tub, and a sauna to cleanse...it was amazing. While at the pool I went to the bar (in the lobby) and ordered a drink, reasonable price($5) very friendly bartender! The beds were ridiculously comfortable and the pillows were like clouds, squishy ones, better sleep than I get at home. a sit down breakfast with food to satisfy a healthy eater. Several fruits and Juices, milk (whole, 2%, and skim) cereal, yogurt, bacon, sausage, grits, country potatoes, biscuits and gravy, bagels, toast. my server brought me a POT of coffee, it was like he'd known me all my life :) I got a late check out (noon) so i could get ready for the wedding i was in town for, they even delivered a razor to my room as i had forgotten mine. The Manager on duty got my ice for me I don't know how people stay ANYWHERE else when they come to clarksville I will be back EVERYTIME!!!! I hope this Helps. Thank You!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Holly R
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Holly:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. Your words are music to my ears. We pride ourselves with exceeding guest expectations and I believe in your case we succeeded. I am so happy to hear that Peggy treated you so well and that you were able to avail yourself of the hotel amenities. We hope to see you again soon.

Very truly