“Very Nice Stay”

Quality Inn Exit 4
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked the room on Hotwire, got a great price, the room was very comfortable and quiet, the hotel is beautiful, there is an indoor pool, spa and sauna. We arrived tired and hungry, decided to eat in the hotel restaurant, it was fantastic! The food was reasonably priced, very good and very fresh. The breakfast buffet was great, best hotel breakfast I have ever had. The hotel and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful, all around a great experience. This hotel is a credit to the Quality Inn brand, they should be very proud.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tamdal64
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear tamdal64:

Thank you for your kind words about the Quality Inn. It is great to hear excellent reviews about the dinner service. We are used to hearing about our great breakfast buffet, but don't hear a lot of reviews about dinner. We are very happy you have had a great stay, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Dazey, North Dakota
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly, check-in was a breeze, the pool was great for the kids, and to top it all off, the breakfast was awesome and unexpected. I did not realize when I booked the hotel that they had such a stupendous breakfast buffet. I can't say more about it! The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Jason 400:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that you loved our breakfast buffet. As the only hotel in Clarksville which offers a free full breakfast buffet, we love to hear we are exceeding our guest expectations. Pass the word, and we hope to see you again soon.
Hazelwood, Missouri, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is our last stop before going back home...we love that once we're there...we don't have to leave...the bar has a happy hour and the restaurant serves good food. Then there's the indoor pool and hot tub...and even a sauna! And they offer the best breakfast buffet I've ever had "for free" for paying guests! We have made this our last stop for about 4 or 5 years now!! Nice way to end our vacation!!

Room Tip: They are all nice...My pictures are all on my facebook page...but the hotel has a beautiful court ya...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Patricia B,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy we are able to meet all your needs while on the property. As a full service property we are able to do many things our limited service competitors cannot do. Dinner, relaxation, Internet, and then our free full buffet breakfast can not be beat. We hope to see you again soon.

Very truly

Henderson, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Had another fantastic stay. It was very relaxing and restful. The breakfast buffet was super. The was very very friendly as usual. Wish I had the time to stay more than just one night at a time. This hotel is well worth the time and money spent. The new WIFI internet is fantastic.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Stephan H,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We try to make our property like home for our guests. We hope you will use us whenever in town.

Very truly
Parkton
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I Booked this property through hotwire and after I read the reviews I decided to take a chance, the property looked nice but the room , stunk really bad, the bath tub had a permanent ring it, and what did it for me , when I turned on the heat, black bugs crawled out the unit! The unit also had dead bugs visible in the vent, It was late and after a long drive, made the best of it for that night, The people at the front desk were really nice and they tried to tried to accomodate us for the remaining 2 nites but we just wanted to leave and be refunded.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer T
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Jennifer:

I am sorry you had a bad experience at the Quality Inn. Your feedback is essential to making our property better. I have no explanation for for the failure to meet your expectations of a good clean room with a great value. Your comments will be addressed at a full staff meeting so this does not happen again. Once again I apologize for the difficulties.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had our misgivings about Quality Inns, since some of them haven't been the nicest, but it was late & raining, & we couldn't go any further. Were we in for a nice surprise!! This one is as fancy as a Hampton Inn or better, but the cost was much cheaper. Clean rooms & bathrooms, well-maintained, roomy. Breakfast was in a really fancy dining room with a hostess, with lots of choices. We are "wowed".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tightwadtraveler
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear tightwadtraveler:

Thank you for filling out a survey about the Quality Inn. We are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations. This is our #1 goal. We try to give our guests the best value and do not overcharge for our property or its amenities, which starts with the only free full buffet breakfast in Clarksville, plus the free wired and wireless internet access. Spread the word and hope to see you again soon.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very tired coming off long day of driving and had a horrific stay in beginning of trip.So I logged on to check ratings of this location.They were not to bad so I called and they had rooms.Rep was very nice, even when I called back lost.Arrived and check in was easy Rosemarie was beyond fantastic our entire stay.Inside of hotel is beautiful and freezing. Rooms were good, no bugs, clean, no smells, my only problem was hair on the ledges of bath tub. Outside pool needed skimmed but area was pretty.I had yo go to four ice machines to find one working.Called front desk and R sent a Porter to assist me and this is where I meet Dominique who is sweating profusely with a huge smile to do what ever I need. Found out only one porter for the whole motel.Not good.Ordered carry out from hotel, said they would call in 15..25 minutes later I am calling, its done I can come get it.Not happy it sat there, but it was good and worth what I paid.Now kid fed and wants to play x box.We can not get it hooked up on either TV ( rented two rooms) my phone won't hook to
internet.Dominique with his smiling face comes to help but he can't fix it either.Sigh..no visiting the properties bar as I am now entertain a 16,15 and 9 year old so they don't argue.Because they have to have internet. Beds were great.Breakfast was good with good choices.I think it was a bit bland but a lot of choice for my clan.After my experience on my way into Tennessee at a nasty place I am giving this a four star because of Rosemarie, Dominique and the breakfast buffet.I will be back!

• Stayed September 2013
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Calesmom:

Thank you for giving us your feedback about the Quality Inn. I was in my Managers office when he called you about your stay. We were thrilled how complimentary you were about our staff. I am sorry you had an issue in the bathroom and an ice machine issue. We are investigating all our ice machines (4) and we are currently upgrading the wireless internet as I write you. It should be completed tonight to give better coverage and a stronger signal. We always have wired access in all the rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Truly